Outbreak

Gwinams pov:

Once I seen the doors break and all hell break loose my eyes fixate on one figure getting knocked to the ground y/n! I gotta get to her before the bloody student does! Thinking fast I grab a lunch tray and start swinging on anyone who tries to get in my way of her. Once I'm behind her I grab her arm and yank her up, I wrap my arm around her waist and start running.

"Don't look back, keep your eyes on me. I'm gonna keep you safe princess." I said trying to comfort her

She just nods back at me, she must be scared. But I'm not gonna let anyone but me touch her. She will be safe. Before I can decide where the safest place to go is I'm tackled to the ground.. this thing is trying to bite me. But I cant let it I have to get y/n somewhere safe. As its mouth gets closer to my neck and I'm losing strength holding it up I feel the weight of it off me, I look up and see Y/n with a lunch tray in her hand.. she saved me.. wow😍

"Come on, we have to get out of here" I hear her scared voice and look up to her outstretched hand and grab it.

"Thanks for saving my ass, lets go this way" I began to pull her toward the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen we hid with two other students under a table. There wasn't much room so y/n was laying on top of me. Listing to the growls coming from all around us I knew we wouldn't be able to stay here to much longer.. especially when the other girl that's with us keeps making noise..

*Sounds of girl crying*

"Shh! Shut the fuck up!" I cover her mouth with my hand

"Gwinam, stop she's scared" I tried to calm him down

"She's gonna get us killed" looking to my right I see a student groaning so I made the call to kick the crying girl out from under the table. Her screams attract the student and soon all you can hear is the sounds of flesh being bitten into and the girls screams stops.

"Why the fuck would you do that? you just killed her!" Y/n said hitting me in the chest

"Princess, stop! I did it to protect you! her crying was gonna get us caught" I reassured her I did the right thing..

"look up there! a knife, we can use that to get out of here!" Y/n said pointing

"I looked at the other student with us, well.. go get it for her!" I scolded him

"No wa-"

i pushed him out from under the table too.. luckily he grabs the knife but a crazy student jumps on him..bitting into his neck. he dropped the knife but it was close enough to where I could grab it. grabbing the knife I look into Y/n's eyes..

"Listen to me, were gonna get out of here safely, I have the knife so stay behind me. I wont let them touch you" she looked so scared but I'll make sure to keep my word. they will not bite her.

using the knife I stab the kids running at us in the neck, making sure none were coming for y/n. once I take out all the kids in our way, we push ourselves through a small window in the kitchen. finally outside we round a corner to see more crazy students standing in the path to the front doors. looking harder i see a bike leaned up against the wall. i point it out to y/n.

"That wont hold both of us, don't even think about it" Y/n scolded me

"You can sit on my lap while I peddle, we can make it. come on" I interlocked our hands and started running. jumping onto the bike and pulling her into my lap I go to peddle.