The drive went by fast and before she knew it, Erin was entering the huge ceremony hall, seeing a few hundred people at the event.

The therapist takes a nervous inhale, slowly scanning the room for the only woman she will have eyes for tonight. La Reina.

It was until Austin gently takes her wrist, tugging at the therapists arm as he leads her to the table they were going to take a place at. Surprisingly, Jenni Hermoso was also at the ceremony and she was attending the event with Martha.

"Hey there, beautiful", Martha stands up, embracing her friend in a small embrace, before she looks down on the therapists body.

"Did you tell her?", Martha asks as her friend when they take their place beside each other, Erin nervously breathing as she tries to calm her heartbeat.

"No", Erin says with an unsure smile.

"She'll be so happy. I mean, look at you", Martha says as she nudges her friends arm, taking a sip from her glass of wine when Jenni takes her place beside the woman.

"Hi there, Erin", Jenni smiles, lifting up her glass of water before she tosses hers with Martha.

"Hello, Jenni", Erin smiles, before she scans the room again, nervously rubbing her palms over the thin fabric of her dress, when she feels the urge to get to the toilet.

She excuses herself, quickly making her way to the restroom, when she get a Whiskey shot at the bar real on the way there.

Erin didn't know why she was this nervous. It was probably because of the fact she wasn't sure if Alexia wanted her there.

Like the last hours back at home Erin stares at herself in the mirror, wondering if the outfit she chose was enough. If she was enough.

"Don't worry about yourself too much", a female voice appears beside her as the brown haired woman washes her hands at the sink beside Erin, the blonde watching her intensely.

She somehow looked... familiar.

"I guess I'm just nervous", Erin chuckles, running her hands over the fabric of her dark grey dress, when she studies the woman's in the mirror.

"Why is that?", the stranger wonders, her brown eyes locking with Erin's when the blondes cheeks blush lightly.

"There's someone... that I really want to impress", Erin says shyly, while turning towards the stranger, as the brown haired woman stretches out her hand.

"I'm sure you will. I'm Alba", the woman smiles as she shakes Erin's hand, the blondes mouth opening shocked when she stares at Alba.

"You're... Alexia's sister?", Erin stutters, nervously holding onto the brown haired woman's hand when she was taken by surprise. Alexia had told her she would bring Alba to this ceremony. The blonde just didn't expect it to happen... now.

"I am. And you are... oh", Alba says as she gets an idea about who she was currently talking to.

Suddenly, the Spanish embraces the therapist in a tight hug, leaving Erin totally taken out of guard.

"Nice to finally meet you, Erin", Alba smiles as she lets go of the blonde, holding at Erin's arms for another second as she takes her in.

"Nice to meet you too, Alba", Erin chuckles, her voice a little shaky since she didn't expect to meet Alexia's sister like this.

"Ale didn't tell that you're going to be here", Alba announces as they leave the restrooms together, making their way back to the table where everyone was sitting.

"That's because she doesn't know, yet", Erin chuckles, her cheeks slightly blushing as Alba pulls at the therapists wrist, leading her back at the table.