Forty-Nine Asiel

Using a clean cloth, I dip it in white paint and smear the tint on my painting

Using a clean cloth, I dip it in white paint and smear the tint on my painting. The white gives the canvas a smokey, eerie effect. It makes the dark black bark trees in the background appear faded, lost in the illustration. With pulled in eyebrows, I dab a row of lime-green paint to make the forest alive.

I sigh, using my sleeve to wipe the sweat rolling down my forehead. It didn't come out the way I thought it would. Giving the forest life contradicts the mysterious effect I was naturally going for. What can I do to complete the piece? Maybe darken the shade of the grass to match the mist effect.

"That could work," I mutter to myself, dipping my paintbrush into the glob of black paint.

With a flick of my wrist, I color in the corners of the canvas, obscuring the bright green tint from before. The brush strokes left a sour taste in my mouth, so I swap to my fingertips, using them to smudge instead.

Suddenly, I feel a pair of arms shackle around my waist like handcuffs. Pretty sweet steel handcuffs. My eyes fall onto my girlfriend, smiling brightly with a twinkle in her blue irises. The sun streaming through the open shades cast a stunning light on her frame.

"Do you plan to stay in your little bubble all day?" Mika asks, batting her eyelashes. "It's the fourth of July. I want to do something fun together. Our first holiday as a couple."

A smirk spreads over my lips. "As a couple, huh? I don't think I'll ever get used to you referring to us as that. But I'm not just painting. I'm thinking. Or was."

"I could always go away if you say the magic words," she cheekily hits back. "But I doubt that. I could help clear your mind." The lust in her irises dilates as she drops to her knees, pulling her hair into a ponytail. "I heard blowjobs get the job done. What do you say?"

She is so fucking sexy. The desire in her eyes and the way her voice lowers with sultry, pulling me in like my personal fucking light source. I run a hand over my face, contemplating the routes this can go. The idea is tempting when she's flaunting herself right in front of me. I am a man, and the other head between my legs can cause trouble.

I brought my free hand to her jawline, climbing a trail until I brush against her bottom lip, pushing it down. Mika half smirks, opening her mouth to capture my thumb, and repeatedly laps her tongue over it. My dick hardens in an instant. She ends her torture with a -pop-, removing her warm mouth from around my thumb.

"Should I keep going?" Mika asks, wiggling her eyebrows.

I shake my head, trying to diminish the lust spreading in my veins. "A part of me wants to say yes, but you're right. It's our first holiday as a couple, and we should do something to celebrate it. No sex."

Mika's eyes widen. "No sex? That's the perfect way to celebrate! To fuck each other until we're exhausted. Sounds like my perfect day."

I laugh, extending my hand out to her. "Yeah, but we can do that any day of the week. We need to do something special. Different. Experience new things."