Five- Mika

Asiel

Asiel.

What an adorable name to match the pretty little man crumbling through my fingers like sand. All I need is a second to figure out a person's vulnerability. It's a gift I've mastered over the course of twenty-six years and never got tired of using it. There's nothing more entertaining than controlling people like puppets especially a sweet, naive one like Asiel.

I am black tar.

An addiction.

An abomination to the male species.

My little exchange with Mr. Asiel awakened a euphoric, devouring, craving piece of my soul. The excitement, thrill, exhilaration pieces of myself, grin at the thoughts of cracking the interior of my new toy.

My new plaything.

It's been a while since I had one, making me feel this high.

How long will it take him to fracture, to crackle under my fingertips? He is bound to come back. A night with me is like injecting heroin... there is no turning back.

My boobs nearly spill from the sexy, loose, leather bandage halter lace-up crop top. They're annoying. Always in the way. I scan the tubes and containers of make-up in the drawers, groaning as my boobs spat in my eyeshadow palette. The gorgeous shade of burnt cinnamon is plastered on my top.

"Jesus Christ," I mutter, dabbing a wet tissue on my top.

"That's tragic," Tania mocks, slipping into her fishnet stockings.

I expel a soft chuckle. "Are you still thinking about getting a boob job? I promise you it isn't all its crack up to be."

Her raven hair coils tumble over her shoulders, concealing her face. "That's just a small flaw. Besides, maybe if I had bigger boobs, your little boy toy would've asked for me instead."

"I don't use my boobs to reel the fishes in," I elaborate with a sweet smile. "It's only one feature. It's insignificant without everything else. So, trust me, even if I had no boobs at all... I'll always get them to bite."

Tania treks over, clutching onto the two untie strings on her bareback. "Could you, my angel? I have to surprise Mr. Incredible tonight." She cranes her neck, sending a cute wink.

I tie the straps on her back. "Is he the one into knives and guns?"

She bobs her head. "It's impossible to forget! Hopefully, he doesn't plan to stretch my asshole out with his gun. It's extremely dissatisfying! I want a good fuck. Is that so hard to ask for? Did you fuck him?"

My eyebrows furrow. "Who? Mr. Incredible?"

"No!" She stifles a laugh. "Mr. boy toy. He seemed extremely fuckable to me. The type that you'd still fuck, even though he only paid for a lap dance."

"No, of course not,"  I murmur, closing one eye and sweeping the glittery dust across my lids. "You know we aren't allowed to fuck people in the private booths."