Seventeen-Mika

A foundation starts with one step

One movement. One action. One object. To construct a dutiful foundation, one person has to grab the leadership by its ears and build upon it. It's like second nature for me to take authority and to bend men to my own will. Half the time, they don't even notice until it's too late, and a stake is in their backs. When the evidence is in their hands, but they forgo it because of my seductions, then who really wins?

Me, that's who.

Luka growls low, sweat glistening on his forehead as he finishes pumping himself. His movement grows lazy, cum leaking from his cock to a tissue. A frown mars his face as he chases his orgasm. Fucking pathetic. He's fucking his hand, pretending it's me while he has me writing a study on Asiel.

How naive of me.

I didn't think twice when I ran into a stranger in the middle of an alley. It wouldn't have been the first man who's tried to save me from the police, but the whole time, it was him? My innocent, baby face emerald-eyed client? His obsession had flourished to its ultimate state. I mean, what sane person stalks their escort?

I am truly flattered. Catching the attention of a man like Asiel is easy. Keeping it is the task. Well, it would be. But I already had him eating out of palm, especially after giving him a taste of a night with me. He can't and won't walk away from that. Even if I give him everything from oral to anal, he will always come back to me.

"What's your thoughts on him?" Luka asks, grunting as he takes the empty spot on the cushion beside the piano.

My finger presses down on the C key on the piano. "I thought a bitch's opinion doesn't matter."

Luka chokes on his spit as he stifles a burst of laughter. "Mariposa, did I hurt your feelings?" He places a wet, sloppy kiss on my bare shoulders. "Eres mucho mas que un mujer para mi. Has olvidado eso."

(You're much more than a woman to me. Have you forgotten?)

A dark smile curves across my lip as he stares up at me in astonishment. Does he seriously think I have the capabilities to be hurt? Over a comment that should refer to him? These so-called leaders had slipped under my spell. All I have to do is say the magic word, and Luka will obey, like the peasant he is.

"I'm teasing."

He scowls, tapping on the F key. "Enlighten me? What do you think of him?"

I blow out a sigh. "Rather amateurish. Working with Asiel could put your family at a disadvantage since he's still finding his place. What he has achieved so far is pretty impressive, but fairly easy for a beginner. Getting this partnership with you will be his first act as a leader that will leave an impression on his familia."

Luka lets out a sensual sigh. "You're beating around the bush. Should I work with a man that has disrespected me repeatedly? Or should I get rid of him?"