Fourteen-Mika

Golden lights sparkle through the darkness

Golden lights sparkle through the darkness. Bachata music floods from the speakers, fueling my hips into a sultry motion. The nights have been unstimulating, boring, lifeless since I haven't bumped into someone worthy. Tania smacks my ass as she glides through the crowd sporting a giddy smirk.

"You're giving everyone a free show," Tania says, fixing the underwear barely covering my ass cheeks.

I shrug. "Seeing isn't anything like the real thing, baby."

"Oh, I know." Tania raises her eyebrows as her tongue snakes across her lips. "After your rounds of fucks, do you want to come to my place? I brought this new vibrator for us to use."

A smile perks on my face. "Sounds maleficent. Old fuckers don't bother with the foreplay. They just want their dick in your cunt and nothing more."

Tania kisses the shit out of my cheek. "Don't worry, darling. I'll make sure to have your legs trembling."

She always knows how to perk my interest. A giggle escapes my lips as a vibration comes from my phone in my cow-print bikini. The message either belongs to a scammer or Diablo. No one else messages me at two in the morning. Any sense of amusement flows out of my body like a fluid at his text.

Diablo- Looks like you're spending the night with Vapor. As of now, he has bid the most.

Vapor is a blonde hair, pitch-dark blue-eye fucker who loves to spend his night deep in my asshole. I don't usually nitpick about my clients since they pay outrageous amounts to fuck me, but Vapor is an abomination. He's twisted in ways that even I can't handle. Vapor is into the kinky, freaky, traumatizing sex that really drains the energy from me.

It doesn't help that he disregards my rules.

Because of my contact with Diablo, clients are allowed to do pretty much anything to our bodies. Depending on our status in the club tier, we qualified the authority to put certain actions in the no department. That doesn't stop buddy-boy Vapor. He loves to cross boundaries. He lives for that shit.

Speaking of the abomination, I catch a glimpse of his jet-black suit contrasting with the brightness of his blonde hair. The indigo blue mask reaches above his top lip, only revealing the stubble on his chin. A wave of nausea clenches my gut as his sly smirk expands, slipping through easily like a dick in a drenched pussy.

To make matters worse, he also sucked at making me orgasm.

"My lovely Mika." Vapor kisses my knuckles, a moist one. "Oh, how I missed you. I got an eventful night plan for us."

I force a smile strong enough to charm the grim-reaper. "It's been two very long weeks without you, Vapor. I can't wait to see the new positions you have in store for me. Are you picking my outfit? Or do I get free reign?"

Vapor places his lanky finger on my lips and lifts my chin an inch higher. "Two weeks isn't long enough for you to forget your manners. Vapor is my name to the strangers around, but to you, I am..."