Thirty-Two Mika

My mask of seduction slips over my expressionless face as my heels click against Diablo Parasio's floors

My mask of seduction slips over my expressionless face as my heels click against Diablo Parasio's floors. The key to seizing an empire from the worthless emperor's fingertips is by ambushing him when he least expects it. Diablo is out of commission, focusing his attention on other matters. Nico is the only obstacle I have to get into Diablo's office, and once I'm in, he ain't getting it back.

This step is fairly easy.

Once Diablo tries to fight back is going to be the problem.

What a nuisance.

My ass cheeks shake with every step since my thong leaves little to no resistance for them to act on their own. The thong is lace, a floral pattern linked to my thigh-high stockings and with my matching lace black bra. My hair cascades down my back in ringlets like a long, swirling spring.

Before I reach my destination, my emerald-eyed Muneco tucks a baggie into my waistband and sends a sexy wink of encouragement. For Nico, tonight would be a night he would never want to forget or go through again. I doubt he will be around after the stunt I'm going to pull on him.

Deep grooves of sternness fill Nico's face as he lights up his cigarette and takes a long, hefty puff of it, releasing white rings of smoke into the air. The top of his hair lays messy on his golden blonde hair, contrasting against the dark brown undercut. His eyebrows are thick, arch while his nose sticks out a bit too much. The mane on his jaw is shaven, leaving an inch of length.

Opposing from smoking a cigar, he's like a soldier standing straight and still by Diablo's door. As he should. His salary relies on keeping this door closed until Diablo's arrival. Too bad he's one of my many casualties. My frame halts in front of Nico, receiving no attention as he keeps his gaze upward.

Playfully rolling my eyes, I steal the cigarette from his grasp and take a long drag, filling my lungs with smoke. "Nico, why are you hanging out all alone? The strip is far more interesting than this plain black wall. Don't you want to see a pretty girl shake her ass?"

Nico scoffs. "Nothing new. None of you guys are worth watching."

"Even me?"

His eyes narrow. "Especially you."

"Ouch." My tone is coy, playfully, hidden in my snarky response. "Is that right? I never received a bad review? Do you have any pointers?"

"No."

He is colder than fucking ice.

Taking another drag from his cigar, I wiggle it between my fingers with my arms crossed over my chest. "Come on, Nico. I have never seen you let loose once! Why don't we go somewhere else, and I can give you a private show? No charge."

His dark eyebrows crook in doubt. "I don't get paid for letting loose. Besides, you never offer a free show without an ulterior motive. Be honest and get this conversation over with."