We both were aware of the extents in this relationship, and what it would entail. I really would be alright, and even though it was only one session I was beginning to see why Dácio liked this side of the world.

He saw sex as an act, or a play. Like I was his choir and he was the orchestrator. Even as crazy as that sounded, I felt accomplished after conquering a man like him.

Even if it was just the hill before the mountain.

"Do you want to talk about anything from your first session?" He asked, kissing my knuckles here and there.

I picked at my brain from what I could remember while I wasn't fighting for my life.

"When do we move to the playroom?"

My question elicited a laugh from him, and I blushed as I took in how handsome he was when smiling.

"Soon my sweet girl, soon," he answered, brushing my messily tied up hair behind my ear with his other hand.

Besides that question, all I could remember was Dácio watching me with enough lust in his body to run a porn site.

"What about you, sir?" I asked.

"What about me, Jade?" He asked confused, not understanding that I was hinting at his pleasure as well.

"When do you start participating in our sessions..?" I asked.

I also wanted to know so I could mentally prepare myself for him. The foreplay stage was hard enough, and we were only at the tip of the iceberg.

"When you're ready," he simply answered, and we left the conversation alone.

After my bath, Dácio took even better care of me. He had replaced our sheets while I was knocked out, so they were nice and fresh by the time I got out of the bath.

He took his time massaging the lotion into my skin, caressing his hands smoothly across every inch of my body.

"You need to stretch. Have you been doing that when you work out?" He asked, guiding me to roll over onto my back.

I was still naked, and growing comfortable nude around him rather quickly. I was also positive Dácio had seen me (half) naked more than clothed in the short period of time that we've known each other anyways.

"No sir.." I guiltily admitted.

He grabbed my legs and brought them together, forcing them to lock straight together before pushing the limbs toward my head.

I felt the burn of the stretch travel up my hamstrings as I gently grabbed the sides of Dacio's legs. He didn't seem to mind, and just continued holding the pose.

"Bear with me for this next one," he winked with a playful grin.

I gave him a confused look but quickly got my answer when he pulled them apart, then pushed my legs as far back as they would go.

The cool air against my sore cunt felt nice, and I was actually starting to like the position once I saw how much it distracted him.

"I'm pretty sure it's been ten seconds," I joked, gripping one of his wrists softly.

Dácio held my ankles by my head as he dipped between my legs, pecking my clit a few times before breaking the position.

I let out some shallow breaths before shaking my head, trying my best to not let his antics get me started again.

"Sorry love.." he apologized before helping me with the rest of the stretches.

After everything had been done to his liking and I was in my gown, Dácio made sure I ate right away.

I was oblivious to his chef being in the apartment the entire time, and there was a hot meal waiting for us in the kitchen once done.

As we ate at the counter Dácio broke the silence that I had just began getting comfortable in.

"We're going to the beach for the weekend," he blurted out.

My cheeks heated up, but I continued eating as if unfazed.

"You can go shopping, pick the restaurants, and I can find out more about you in the bedroom before we advance at home," He explained, turning my chair to face him.

"Yes sir," I smiled.

"Give me a kiss," he puckered up, and I gleefully abided.

Everything was turning out as promised, and I was absolutely going to get used to it.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()