Treinta Y Sies/Thirty Six

Start from the beginning

"You want me to fucking..."

"Do it... and they'll be taken care of."

"I know you're not serious, man. You want me to go out like a fucking punk?"

"I'm giving you the power to go out like a king. Or be put down like a dog."

"I fuckin' made you, man."

"You did."

"They would have killed you, and I brought you in. You were a little boy. A little scared-ass, pussy-ass little boy! And I made you a fucking man!"

"That's why I'm giving you the choice."

"You know I was never gonna say nothing."

"I can't take that chance. The club needs me."

"Suze, the girls. You've met them. My girls, bro. They won't remember me. They'll never know me. This is gonna weigh on you. This is gonna weigh on your soul."

"It won't."

"Fuck it."

"Don't do it. Think about your family."

"Fuck you. I ain't no punk."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"No one cares about that. This here... This here is about Montez."

"Montez?"

"Yeah. Some chick, she came to us with his kutte. Found him dead on Mayan property."

"I know nothing about that."

"I liked Montez. I was slightly impartial, but still, I didn't want to see him dead in a fuckin' barrel."

"One of my guys?"

"I don't know. You tell me. But that's why we're doing this right here right now."

"What's happened to this life, Tig? Seems like nobody has a code anymore. Back in the old days, we..."

"Are just that: old."

"I guess I'm just feeling my age."

"Getting old doesn't fare well in this world."

"I've been thinking about Esai a lot lately, you know."

"Don't, man. No good will come of it."

"You ever think about..."

"No."

"That's because you got justice. Took out Pope. I haven't got mines. I mean, He'll have His say in it. And I'll be paying the price, but I will get mines."

"Come on, man. Esai put you in a tough spot."

"I put him in a tough spot, bringing him into this life. I want to do it better this time around, you know? For Tessa. Me and Izzy adopted a boy."