Avengers Endgame

We were all sitting in the conference room of the compound watching screens flick and show everyone who had blipped. I was sitting in one of the chairs and Bucky was sitting next to me.

"It's been 23 days since Thanos came to earth." Rhodes said.

The screen: Wanda, Yelena, Sam.

"World governments are in pieces. The parts that are still working are trying to take a census and it looked like he did exactly what he said he was going to." Nat said.

The Screen: Peter, Scott, Sharon.

And Tony rested his head in his hands upset about the kid. He blamed himself for it.

The screen: Shuri, Ta'Chala, Nick.

"He wiped out 50% of all living creatures." Nat finished.

"Where is he now? Where?" Tony asked and we all looked to Steve.

"We don't know." He replied. " he just opened a portal and walked through." That's when Tony looked over to Thor.

"What's wrong with him?" Tony asked.

"Oh he's pissed. He thinks he failed." Rocket said. "Which of course he did. But you know there's a lot of that going around isn't there."

"honestly until this exact second I thought you were a build a Bear." Tony told Rocket.

"Maybe I am." He replied.

"We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now. Deep space scans And satellites we've got nothing" Steve said. "Tony you fought him"

"Who told you that." He asked. " we didn't fight him. No he wiped my face with a planet. While the Bleecker Street magician Gave away the stone. That's what happened because there's no fight he is unbeatable."

"did he give you any clues, any coordinates, anything?" Steve asked.

"Uh...." He put held hand to his head and moved it away sputtering.

"I saw this coming a few years back." Tony started. "I had a vision didn't wanna believe it I thought I was dreaming."

"Tony I'm gonna need you to focus." Steve said.

"And I needed you." Tony said. " as in, past tense. That trumps what you need. It's too late, buddy. Sorry. You know what I need, I need to shave." And he started pulling the IV's out of his arm.

"I seem to remember telling you that alive and otherwise that what we needed was a suit of armor around the world remember that? Whether it impacted our precious freedoms or not. That's what we needed."

"Well that didn't work out did it?" Steve said.

"I said we would lose and you said we'll do that together to. And guess what cap? We lost. And you weren't there. But That's what we do, right? Our best work after the fact? Where the Avengers? Where the Avengers. Not the
pre-vengers. Right?"

"Ok, you made your point just sit down, ok?" Rhodes said.

"OK no no here's my point. Those two are great by the way." He said pointing to Carol and I sitting side by side." we need you your new blood. And your just as strong as she is Marvel. If not more."

"Tony, you're sick. Sit down." Rhodes said arguing with him.

"I got nothing for you, cap. I've got no coordinates no clues, no strategies, no options. Zero. Zip. Nada. No trust, liar." He said and ripped the chess plate off his chest and put it in Steve's hand.

"Here take this. You find him you put that on and you hide." Tony said then feel to his knees.

"Tony!" Steve shouted and tried to help him.

"I'm fine......just let me." But he didn't finish and fell over on the floor passed out.

Time skip

We were all standing around and I had gotten to talking with Carol because we were friends from a while back when I did a secret mission in space for Nick And we had become friends in a short amount of time. But nobody knew about it. She ended up calling herself Captain Marvel because of me but she stayed in space.

"Bruce gave him a sedative. He's probably gonna be out the rest of the day." Rhodes said walking in

"You guys take care of him and we will bring him a Xorrian elixir when we come back." Carol said and motioned for me to follow her and we started to walk out.

"Where are you going?" Steve asked.

"To kill Thanos." I replied. And Nat walked up behind her.

"Hey." Nat called. "You know we usually work as a team here. And uh between us morale's a little fragile."

"We realize that up there is more your territory, but this is our fight to." Steve told her.

"Do you even know where he is.?" Rhodes asked.

"And why are you taking Marvel. More importantly why are you going Abigail?" Bucky asked.

"I know people that might." Carol responded to Rhodes.

"And we are just alike we're powered by the same thing. double the power the harder we are to stop. And you know how powerful I am." I replied to Bucky.

"Don't bother." Nebula spoke up. "I can tell you where Thanos is."

"Thanos spent a long time trying to perfect me and while he worked he would talk about his great plan. Even disassembled I wanted to please him. I'd ask where would we go on his plan was complete? And his answer was always the same. To the garden" Nebula told us.

"That's cute Thanos has a retirement plan." I said.

"So where is he?" Steve asked.

"When Thanos snapped his fingers Earth became Ground Zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions." Rocket said looking at a hologram. "No one has ever seen anything like it. until two days ago on this planet." He said as a hologram moved.

"Thanos is there." Nebula said.

"He used the stones again." Nat said.

"hey hey hey we would be going in shorthanded you know?" Bruce said.

"look, he still got stones, so-" but I cut him off.

"So let's get him and use them to bring everyone back." I said.

"Just like that?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah. Just like that." Steve said.

"Even if there is a small chance that we can undo this I mean we owe it to everyone who is not in this room to try." Nat said.

"If we do this how do we know it's going to end any differently than it did before?" Bruce asked.

"Because before you didn't have two of us." carol said about Her and I.

"Hey new girl?" Rhodes said. " everybody in this room is about that superhero life if you don't mind my asking where the hell have you been all this time?"

"there are a lot of other planets in the universe and unfortunately they didn't have you guys." She said and he kinda shrugged in defeat. When Thor stood up from where he was sitting and walked over to carol. She turned around to face him as he held out his hand right by her head and storm-breaker came to it. But carol didn't flinch.

"I like this one." Thor said.

"Let's go get this son of a bitch." Steve said.

" Steve said