Recruits

"Who were they?" Steve asked.

"There most elite death squad. More kills than anyone in Hydra history. And that was before the serum."

"They all turn out like you?" Sam asked.

"Worse." He replied.

"The doctor could he control them?" I asked.

"Enough." He replied.

"He said he wanted to see an empire fall." Steve told us.

"With these guys he could do it. They speak three languages can I in plain sight infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize. They can take a whole country down in one night and you'd never see them coming." Bucky told us.

I finally got up and walked over to Steve and Sam walked over to us.

"This would've been a lot easier a week ago." Sam told us.

"If we call Tony....-" Steve tried to say.

"No, he won't believe us." Sam interrupted.

"And even if he did who knows if the Accords would let him help." I told them.

"We're on our own." Steve announced as we all started talking to Bucky again. When in my brain something clicked.

"Wait.. maybe not."

"What?" Steve asked.

"I know a guy." I told him and looked at Sam with a smirk.

"No, no." Sam told me.

" oh come on he's not that bad."

"What, what is it." Steve asked

"You'll see." I told him.

TONY POV

"And I don't suppose you have any idea where they are?" Ross asked as he walked in.

"we will. We have Gsg'9s all over the borders and recons flying 24/7. they get a hit we will handle it." I told him.

" You don't get it start it's not yours to handle."Ross told me. "It's clear you can't be objective.I'm putting special Ops on this."

And what happens when the shooting starts what do you kill Steve and Abigail Rogers?" Nat asked.

"If we are provoked. Barnes would have been eliminated in Romania if it wasn't for the Rogers. There are dead people who would be alive now. Feel free to check my math." He responded.

"All do respect your not gonna solve this with boys and bullets Ross." I told him. "You have got to let us bring them in."

"And how would that end any differently than last time?" He asked

"Because this time I won't be wearing loafers and a silk shirt." I responded. "72 hours guaranteed."

"36 hours. Barnes. Rogers. Wilson. Other Rogers."Ross said and walked out.

"Thank you sir." I said............. "my left arm is numb is that normal?" Nat stood up and walked over to me.

"You alright." she asked.

"Always." I replied. "36 hours. jeez."

"We're seriously understaffed." Nat said.

"Oh yeah." I agreed. "It would be great if we had a Hulk right about now. Any shot?"

"You really think he would be on our side?" She asked.

No." I admitted.

"I have an idea." She said.

"Me to. Where's yours." I asked.

"Downstairs." She said confused. "Where's yours." And a smile spread across my face. As i found myself in Queens.

Hey May

Hey May. A voice said entering the apartment.

"Oh hey." She said back. "How was school today?"she asked.

"It was okay." he replied. "There's this crazy car parked outside." He said And looked over and saw me on the couch turned around to face him with May sitting opposite of me so we could talk.

"Oh Mr. Parker." I said.

"Um......" he stuttered. "Wha-what are you doing hey uh. Im Peter."

"Tony." I said introducing myself .

"What are you what are you what are you doing here?" He asked stuttering again.

"It's about time we met." I told him. "You've been getting my emails right?" I asked winking at him.

 "yeah

"yeah." Peter replied.

"You didn't even tell me about the grant" May said.

"About the grant." Peter said kind of confused.

"The September foundation." I told him. "Yeah Remember when you applied." I asked.

"Yeah." He said nervously.

"Well i approved. So now we're in business." I told him.

"You didn't tell me anything what's up with that are you keeping secrets from me now." May asked.

"Well I just know how much you love surprises so I thought I would let you know..... anyway what did I apply for." He asked.

"That's what I'm here to hash out." I said.

"Okay hash out okay."he replied

"It's so hard to believe that she is somebody's aunt." I said gesturing to may.

"Well we come in all shapes and sizes you know."May said.

"This walnut date loaf is exceptional." I said picking one up.

"Let me just stop you right there." Peter interrupted. "Does This grant have money involved and whatever? No?" He asked.

"Yeah well it's pretty well funded. I mean look at who your talking to." I said. Can we have five minutes with him? I asked.

"Sure." May responded.