Bucky

The Winter Soldier was walking on the road and had reloaded the huge weapon and shot it at an approaching police car and it wrecked catching on fire. As he was looking for Nat and I.

He stopped next to a minivan looking at it very closely and walking very slow because he had heard a voice coming from behind it

He stopped next to a minivan looking at it very closely and walking very slow because he had heard a voice coming from behind it. He took a bomb out from his suit and rolled it under the car.

"Taking fire above and below expressway. Civilians threatened. repeat, civilians threatened." The voice said.

but it was just a playback recording that Nat and I had dropped as we were on the run. As the bomb hit the curb it exploded. And That's when Nat jumped out from where we were hiding behind him and started to fight she ended up on his shoulders and pulled out a cord to choke him but he pulled back and threw her off. He grabbed the gun that he had dropped and was about to fire it when I took control of his metal arm. Forcing him to drop it. While Nat threw a tiny little pice of metal on it that looked like a sticker and it started electrocuting him. And we ran off. But we couldn't get far before he pulled it off. He tightened his fist and got control of it again and came after us.

"Get out of the way!" I yelled to all of the civilians as we were running around different cars and in the road.

"Stay out of the way!" Nat yelled And ran in front of me we ran behind another car but a gunshot came through a window and hit Nat in the arm.

"Nat!" I yelled and she sat down to the ground and I crouched down next to her. I looked around but couldn't see the Winter Soldier anywhere.

"Where is he?" I said still trying to find him. When I looked back behind the car and saw him jump out on a car and point his gun at us. But he was caught off guard when Steve ran up behind him. He tried to punch him but he threw his shield up and he hit it instead. The Winter Soldier Then kicked him off of the car and to the ground and began firing at him. But he held up his shield in defense. After a while he ran out of ammo so he dropped his gun and started fighting Steve hand to hand. And somehow ended up taking his shield from him using it to his advantage by hitting Steve backwards causing him to roll on the ground.

When Steve stood back up the Winter Soldier then threw the shield at him but missed and it stopped getting stuck halfway through the door of a van. And he pulled out a knife flipping it a couple of times in his hand before Steve made it to him. But no matter how manny times he tried to stab him Steve always blocked. After a while he ended up kicking the Winter Soldier into a truck and flipping him to the ground. But was still holding on to his flesh arm so he used that to his advantage and his metal arm grabbed Steve by the neck and threw him backwards over a car.

they began fighting yet again and he pulled out another knife from his belt pushing Steve against a van and trying to stab him but he caught his arm and he cut into the van instead. He grabbed his shield and used it to block all of the ways he was trying to stab him when he had found an open area and was about to stab Steve. But I dropped down next two the two of them and caught his arm in my powers as he was pulling back to stab him and threw him across the road. causing him to roll to the ground. And we all watched as his mask fell off then turned around to look at Me. I immediately recognized him because of his piercing ice blue eyes. But it was impossible it couldn't be.

We were all silent for what felt like forever and Steve and I were in shock when I finally said something.

"Bucky?" I asked.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" He replied. When he pulled out a gun aiming it at Steve but Sam came flying out of nowhere and kicked him over. But he just rolled and stood back up. Then aimed the gun at Steve again. When an explosive came from behind me and Steve and exploded where Bucky had been standing but when the dust cleared he was gone.

And then all around us police cars started pulling up. And Rumlow and his team came out all pointing guns at us yelling at us telling us to get on our knees.

"Don't move." Rumlow told us and the agents put a gun to each of our heads.

"Put the guns down. Not here." Rumlow demanded. And the Agent put the gun down. They put special cuffs on my wrists that made it to where I couldn't use my powers but I didn't care. All I could think about was Bucky. The rest from there is kinda blurry.