New time

The next few weeks were mostly a blur to me. All I remembered was the plan. Steve was captured by the red skull but soon we all went after him and rescued him. But the weapons they were shooting disintegrated whatever it made contact with it was so strange. Steve and I ended up chafing down the red skull and he had gotten in a ship and was about to take off as he targeted New York City with the jet. We had made it out to the runway but couldn't catch up to the jet. When a car pulled up beside us.

"Get in!" Phillips yelled at us and we got in the car next to him and Peggy. And he started driving as fast as he could. Steve and I stood up it the car because we were going to have to jump to get on the jet.

"Keep it steady!" Steve yelled to Phillips.

"Wait!!" Peggy yelled. And Steve looked back at her. And she pulled him down to her and they kissed.

"Go get him." She said as they pulled apart and I smiled.

"I'm not kissing you!" Phillips yelled.
And Steve and I both jumped landing on the tire of the jet just before the runway ended.

the wheels were brought up into the jet. And we climbed on to the ramp looking around and there were bombs everywhere. We snuck to the front control room without saying a word so we wouldn't get caught. But when we got around and looked in the pilot seat nobody was there. that's when we heard one of the guns fire up behind us and Steve held up his shield keeping the blast from hitting us.

"You don't give up do you?" Schmidt asked.

"Nope!" I replied. He kept shooting at us but we made it to him and started fighting hand to hand. But we weren't making much progress and the shells was hit and it angled the jet down so it only made it that much harder. But after a while Schmidt got away from us and fixed the plane.

"You could have the power of the gods!" He yelled to Steve . "Yet you wear a flag on your chest and think you fight a battle of nations." And he kept firing at us.

"I have seen the future Captain! There are no flags!"

"Not my future!" Steve yelled back. And threw his shield at him hitting him and where the Tesseract was being kept. Causing it to fall out of place.

"What have you done?" Schmidt said. And picked up the Tesseract.

"No!" He said when he started disappearing so I grabbed the Tesseract from him. And a huge pain shot through my body so I immediately doped it and fell to the floor screaming in pain. And passed out.

 And passed out

Steve POV

Abigail picked up the Tesseract out of the red sculls hand and then he disappeared but something blue exploded out of her body surrounding her and she dropped to the floor screaming the most agonizing scream in pain. And she passed out.

"Abigail. Abigail wake up." I said shaking her and I watched the Tesseract melt through the floor of the jet and was gone.

When I looked back down at Abigail something was radiating off of her hand and I watched it twitch and her chest was moving so she was alive at least.