The Truth

They had put us all in a truck and we're taking us to Berlin

They had put us all in a truck and we're taking us to Berlin. I was sitting between Steve and Sam with Ta'Chala next to Sam and then Bucky was in what was in a small cell.

"So you like cats?" I asked Ta'Chala and it caused Bucky to let out a small laugh but he covered it up.

"Abigail." Steve said basically telling me to stop.

"What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?" I asked. Earning a laugh from Sam.

"your suit its Vibranium?" Steve asked.

"The Black Panther has been the protector of the Wakandans for generations. A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. And now because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So I ask you as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?" Ta'Chala asked.

And that's when we arrived at the. Joint Counter Terrorist Center. Because it was where all of the avengers were. We all got out of the van and I looked at Bucky being kept in that cell and I was very mad. And then we turned and saw Sharon.

"what's gonna to happen to him?" Steve asked but Sharon didn't respond and the man that was standing next to her did.

"Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition." He said.

"this is Everett Ross deputy task force commander." Sharon told us.

"what about a lawyer?" Steve asked and I crossed my arms.

"Lawyer. That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lock up. Will write you a receipt." Ross told us.

We had all already changed out of our uniforms but they couldn't just take my powers away so I was fine.

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that." Sam said making a comment on his suit.

I looked back at Bucky and so did Steve but he was stuck. And not going anywhere. But we followed Ross.

"You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell, now, do me a favor stay in it." He told us.

"I don't intend on going anywhere." Ta'Chala told him when Nat walked up to us and started walking next to me.

"Hey we match." I said looking at both of our outfits seeing that we were both wearing a black leather jacket with black jeans.

"For the record this is what making things worse looks like." She told us.

"Well he's alive." I told her.

"Try not to break anything while we fix this." Nat said mainly to Steve and Sam because she trusted me more when Tony walked out in the phone.

"Consequences you bet there will be consequences....... Obviously you can quote me on that I just said it anything else?....... Thank you sir." Tony said and hung up the phone.

"consequences?" Steve asked.

"secretary Ross wants all three of you prosecuted. I had to give him something." Tony told us.

"i'm not getting that shield back am I?" Steve asked.

"technically it's the governments property. Wings to." Nat said as the two of them walked away.

"that's cold." Sam said.

"Warmer than jail." Tony called over his shoulder. And then both Steve and Sam shot a look at me.

"What?!?! I can't control it powers Are powers they can't take that away." I told them.

TIME SKIP

Tony tried to get us to sign the accords again and me and Steve both were about to until he brought up Wanda and how he was so called protecting her at the compound but he was making her stay there so we changed our minds and the doctor had just went in to talk to Bucky. So we put our attention that as Sam walked in.

"hello Mr. Barnes I've been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you. Do you mind if I sit?" The doctor asked and sat down even though no response came from Bucky.

"Your first name is James?" The doctor asked.

Sharon walked into the room that Me Steve and Sam were in.

"The receipt for your gear." She said handing Sam a paper and he read it.

"Bird costume? come on." Sam complained.

"I didn't write it." She told him.

"I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions." The doctor said.

"do you know where you are ,James?" He asked.
" I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James."

"My name is, Bucky." He told him.

Steve and I had picked up the pictures that were taken of the Winter Soldier from the Vienna bombing and looked t them closely.

"Why would the task force release this photo to begin with?" Steve asked.

"get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can." Sharon said.

"right. It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding. Set off a bomb, get your picture taken. And you get 7 billion people looking for the winter soldier." Steve said.

"You're saying someone framed him to find him." Sharon told us.

"You guys we looked for the guy for 6 months and found nothing." Sam said.

"yeah that's on me." I said scratching the back of my head.

"What?" Steve asked.

"I knew where he was the entire time we met up twice a week while I led us on false paths trying to find him. And also we didn't bomb the UN that turns a lot of heads." I told them.

"Yeah but that still doesn't guarantee that whoever framed him would get him it guarantees that we would." Sharon said and we all looked at the TV seeing the doctor. Zemo.

"Yeah." Steve agreed.