Lagos

I walked into the compound and went up to my room. I walked in and shut the door behind me. I looked at the lights that were hanging above my bed and all of the pictures that were hanging from them

 I looked at the lights that were hanging above my bed and all of the pictures that were hanging from them

There were pictures of me and Bucky from the 40s, me and Steve, the three of us, some of and me Nat or me and Wanda some with the three of us

There were pictures of me and Bucky from the 40s, me and Steve, the three of us, some of and me Nat or me and Wanda some with the three of us. And one of me and Tony both wearing Stark industry glasses making funny faces. I sat back against my door and felt my lips with my hand. My lips were slightly swollen but not enough to show. And then looked at the ring on my finger.

"So where we're you?" A voice asked and my head shot up and my hands flew up with power radiating when I saw Nat.

"Oh my God you scared me to death." I told her.

"You didn't answer my question." She said.

"I was on a walk." I told her.

"Yeah uh-huh. Why were you feeling your lips?" She asked.

"Because they are really soft and that's not usual." I lied.

"Yeah and what's on your finger?" A ring that Bucky gave me in the 40s. I told her and that one technically wasn't a lie.

"Ok then. Grab your stuff we're leaving in five minutes." She said and walked out the door.

(the entire fight is caught on camera and played on screens all around the world and where Bucky can watch cause Rumlow was Hydra.) 😉

Wanda Nat and I sat at three different tables alone at a small outdoor cafe and looked around a little

Wanda Nat and I sat at three different tables alone at a small outdoor cafe and looked around a little. Wanda had on a hat shielding her face from sight and Nat and I were wearing sunglasses but Tony had given me some stark industry ones so they were techy. But they provided a good disguise.

"all right what do you see?" Steve asked through the coms he was back in a small hotel room looking out the window.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target." Wanda told him.

"there's an ATM on the south corner, which means?" He asked.

"cameras." Wanda replied.

"both cross streets are one way." Steve said.

"so, compromised escape routes." Wanda replied.

"it means our guy doesn't care about being seen. And he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out." Steve said. " does the Range Rover halfway up the block?" Steve asked.

"Yeah the red one? It's cute." Wanda said

"It's also bulletproof. Which means private security. Nat chimed in.

"Which means more guns which means more headaches for somebody probably us." I added.

"Do you guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda asked.

"So can I but that doesn't make difference looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." I told her.

"Anybody ever tell you your a little paranoid?" Sam asked me as he walked on the edge of a roof.

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" I asked him.

"Eyes on target guys. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months I don't wanna lose him." Steve said.

"if he sees us coming that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us." Sam replied. When out the window Steve noticed a garbage truck.

"Sam, she that garbage truck? Tag it." Steve said and Redwing launched out of Sam's suit and flew up to the garbage truck and underneath using an x-ray camera letting Sam look inside.

"That trucks loaded for max weight and the drivers armed."

"It's a battering ram." Nat said.

"Go now." Steve said.

"Why?" Wanda asked as Nat and I stood up and ran out but she followed close behind.

"he's not hitting the police." Steve said and ran out of the hotel room and Sam jumped off the roof taking off. Wanda and I flung ourselves into the air looking for the garbage truck and followed it while Nat jumped on a motorcycle following us. At the end of the road there was a building with a sign on the outside that said.

Institute
For
Infectious
Diseases

Outside there was a guard sitting in a toll booth when the garbage truck came in at full speed and the driver jumped out. The guard ran out of the booth just as the truck hit and it destroyed the entrance when two huge vans pulled in and men jumped out of them shooting guns. And then Rumlow walked out but he was wearing a mask so you couldn't see his face.

The men shot their guns up into the top floor shattering the glass and what they shot released a gas on the inside of the room. And they all walked in wearing a mask so they could breathe. Outside there were 3 men standing guard when Sam flew up and dropped Steve down and took out two of them. And he ran up to the last one and hit him with his shield knocking him out.

"body armor AR–15s I make seven hostiles." Steve said but that meant there were still 7 left after he took out those three.

Sam flew up to a bridge and two more men started shooting at them but he shielded himself with his wings and the took them both out. But one stood back up but Sam shot him knocking him over the edge of the roof. When Wanda and I flew out of the clouds in the sky. Wanda landed up by Sam but I went down to and landed on the concrete and a wave of my powers flew across the ground as I hit.

A man came out from hiding behind a truck and started shooting at me but I kept walking towards him with the wind blowing my hair as an automatic force field shielded me from the bullets.

I grabbed ahold of the man in my powers right grip and held him off the ground.

"Sam." I said and flung the man backwards towards them and Sam flew down and hit him with one of his wings knocking him to the ground. Then Wanda flew down and landed next to us.

"Four." Sam said into the coms.