6 Months later

"Can't we just stay here?" I asked lying on the grass in front of the water.

"That would be nice wouldn't it." Bucky replied who was lying next to me.

Anytime that I wasn't with Steve, Nat Wanda, or Tony or someone like that. Was spent here with Bucky. Everyone had started questioning where I had been disappearing to but I usually covered it up pretty well.

"I've got a mission in Lagos tomorrow. We've got a lead on Rumlow. It's the best one we've had in a while." I told him.

"Who all is going?" He asked.

"Me, Steve, Sam, Nat, and Wanda." I told him and he hummed in response.

"I really don't want to leave here." He said.

"I know me either." I said through a sigh and we both looked out as the stats stared becoming visible in the sky.

"You know Steve baser stopped looking for you. He wants his best friend back."

"I know I just don't think I could face him. He's all captain America and I'm The Winter Soldier. He should hate me. Hell you should hate me."

"We should. But we don't." I said and looked from the sky over to him but he was already looking at me.

I looked into his icy blue eyes and it was like they were staring into my soul. I scooted over closer to him and put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me.

"I could never hate you. And neither could Steve." I told him. "He is growing suspicious though because he says when I'm not with any of the Avengers I always disappear. So he thinks I know where you are and it's getting harder to hide it from him."

"I'm going to Bucharest." He spit out.

"What?" I asked.

"Only for a few weeks. You need to spend more time there and I need to hide out some so nobody finds me."

"You don't need to got to Bucharest." I told him.

"Please it's only for a few weeks I'll be fine." He said.

"Fine. But If you stay longer than I want I'm hunting you down." I told him with a laugh.

"Deal." He replied and kissed me.

"You said you leave for Lagos tomorrow right?"

"No we're leaving in a few hours all my stuff is paced so I've got a. Little time left. Why?"

"Because if your leaving tonight I'm leaving tonight." He told me. "But I got you something."

"What how?" I asked and we both stood up off the ground.

"I've learned how to get by and I had some extra cash."

"You don't need to get me anything I have enough. Have you seen where Tony makes us stay. I'd rather have that tiny apartment then the Avengers compound."

"Well I wanted to anyway." He said and pulled a necklace out of his pocket And I read what it said.

"Always and Forever." I whispered as I read it.
"Bucky it's beautiful." I said and a smile spread across my face. He turned me around and moved my hair and clipped it around my neck. When he noticed the other chain.

"What's this?" He asked and turned me back around. And I pulled the dog Tags that he gave me so long ago out from under my shirt.

"you still have those?" He said with a light laugh.

"And this." I said and moved them out of the way and there was the ring on the same chain.

"That to huh?" He asked as he took the chain off my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"We'll it's Always and Forever right?" He asked and took the ring off the chain. And then put it back in my neck.

"Yeah that's what we said." I told him.

"Then will you be my always and forever?" He asked and kneeled down on one knee. And I was speechless I didn't know what to do so I stuttered a little.

"Y-yes." I replied. And he stood up and picked me up spinning me around in a circle causing me to laugh and he did to and he pulled me down to him and kissed me so hard but his lips were so soft and warm, And we moved in synch as he slid the ring on my finger. I smiled into the kiss and I felt him do it to. After a second we pulled apart and he put his forehead to mine and I giggled a little bit.

"Forever and always." He whispered.

"Forever and always." I whispered back looking into his eyes. We spent as long as we could there and then I got a text from Steve asking where I was so we had to leave. I ended up telling him I was just out on a walk and that I would head back so we could leave and Bucky and I parted ways.