Wakanda Forever

"NOW!" Ta'Chala yelled and a small section of the dome opened and hundreds of aliens came flooding through as Steve and Ta'Chala ran out in front of everyone else because they were faster and started fighting all of the aliens.

"How much longer Shuri?" Ta'Chala asked through the coms.

"I've barely begun, brother." She replied.

"You might want to pick up the pace." He told her and began fighting again as Shuri kept working while Wanda and I watched from the window.

Bucky was down in a circle and an alien had just tackled him to the ground knocking his gun out of his hand but he was attempting to stab it to get it off. Steve was backed between one and a rock and then to the ground and had three in him, while Ta'Chala was hit to the ground and Rhodes was knocked out of the air and several were attacking Bruce.

"There's to many of 'em." Bruce yelled into the coms.

When out of nowhere a huge blast came down from the sky and an axe flew out of it taking out all of the aliens that were trapping everyone and the blast lifted revealingThor a Ratcoon and a Tree of some sort as Thor caught the axe that came back to him.

"You guys are so screwed now!" Bruce yelled as he laughed.

"Come and get some space dogs!" Rocket yelled as he fired a gun side by side with Bucky. When behind them tons of aliens we're running up so Bucky picked rocket up and spun them in a circle both of them shooting all of the aliens. Then he dropped rocket back to the ground.

"How much for the gun?" Rocket asked.

"Not for sale." Bucky replied as he shot at more aliens.

"Okay. How much for the arm?" Rocket asked. But Bucky just looked down at him and then walked away. "Oh I'll get that arm." He said to himself.

"New haircut?" Steve asked Thor as they got a tiny break from fighting.

"I noticed you copied my beard." Thor replied and Steve just kinda shrugged in agreement. When behind them Groot the tree shot his arm through four aliens at once.

"By the way this is a friend of mine the tree." Thor said and Steve looked over at Groot.

"I AM GROOT!" He yelled.

"I am Steve Rogers." He replied.

In the lab with Shuri we could all hear a distant rumbling from the fight and Wanda and I moved from which Shuri and Vision to the window to look out and saw huge machines coming up out of the ground beneath the grass

"Fall back! Fall back now!" Ta'Chala yelled to everyone but we knew what we had to do.

"Focus that fire on the left flank, Sam." Rhodes instructed.