"Yes sir."

"What is it?" He asked before he could find it.

"Roses, sir."

Dácio bit back a smile at her choice of word. He found it as the perfect word for a prefect girl. Roses represented delicacy, poise, but most importantly beauty, something Jade had a lot of.

"Are you ready for your first session, kitten?" He asked while putting the papers back in their place before locking eyes again.

"Yes master," Jade fought the lump in her throat, trying her best to ignore the feeling of her rapid heart.

Dácio walked to the edge of the bed, not breaking eye contact once with Jade's dazed irises.

"Come here," he curled his finger towards him.

Jade did as told and sat up on her knees. Her nipples became perky under the stitched hearts as she smoothly slid across the sheets towards him.

Dácio had a hand shoved in his pocket while the other rested at his waist. He waited with an open palm for Jade to reach him, then grasped her neck firmly once close.

"This is your collar," he revealed the hidden item to Jade's eager stare.

It was all black with silver studs and a hoop in the middle. Jade wondered what it was for, but not for long once she noticed her name engraved in white across the leather.

Her mind quickly recalled reading about said collar in the contract, admiring the personalized possession.

"I expect this to be worn during play sessions, do you understand?" Dácio laid out rules Jade was already aware of.

"Y-es master," Jade croaked, throat immensely dry as she anticipated his every move.

"Do you wish to know what I have in mind for you tonight?" Dácio's enrapturing voice cascaded through Jade's ears like a spell.

She knew whatever was in store would be tiring, yet, she couldn't stop the lopsided gaze she fell under once staring into his eyes.

"Yes sir," Jade answered, completely lost in Dácio's lust driven gaze.

"I want to see what type of woman you are in the bedroom, Jade. I wanna know what you like..." his coarse touch trailed a finger down Jade's abdomen.

He stopped at her clit before rubbing small circles through the mesh fabric. Jade's pouty lips formed an 'o' as her head fell backwards, but she fought the pleasure and held eye contact.

"...what you don't like.." Dácio stopped his gentle rubbing but used his free hand to pinch one of her sensitive nipples.

Jade's brows hitched as she jumped at the slight twinge of pain, trying her best to stop her cunt from throbbing in Dácio's grasp.

"... and everything else in between.." he glided both of his rough hands up Jade's petite frame, making sure to grip every curve his hands came across.

When he reached her collar he hooked his index finger in the hoop before yanking it forward, causing Jade to become even smaller to him.