She wasted no time and went straight to my exposed neck, her bites were more possessive, her fingernails dug into my back as she scratched all the way down before grabbing my ass and pushing me further down on her fingers.

"Aw..Cla..ra," I managed to let out. 

Her change in attitude was going to be worrying if I didn't enjoy the sensations she was giving me. Her fingers curled upwards as she started thrusting her fingers deeper into me, hitting my G spot mercilessly.

Involuntarily my body started responding and my hips matched the speed of her fingers, I moved my hips slowly riding her fingers. The room was filled with my uncontrollable moans and whimpers and the sound of her fingers sinking deeper and deeper into my wetness.. making it the perfect melody for my ears.

"That's it.. roll more for me.. ride me harder," she hissed into my ear. Her hand moved from my ass and grabbed my hair harshly pulling it, I felt my walls tighten against her fingers and my body exploded into an intense orgasm.

With legs completely shaky, I fell off her lap to the bed, with my body flinching and spasming until my orgasm calmed down. My vision went black for a few seconds, slowly gaining more control of my body, I glanced to my side and I saw her honey eyes staring at my naked body coming down from its high.

"Did I hurt you?" She pulled the blanket over us and laid by my side.

"No, I loved it." 

"Come here, gorgeous, let me spoon you," she told me her words like a spell. I turned my exhausted body around, her arm went beneath my head and her hand rested between my legs giving my twitching clit a few pats as if she was apologizing for the rough treatment. 

She put her knee between my legs and her face rested on the nape of my neck, giving it a couple of kisses before she snuggled in me and we fell back asleep.

Clara's POV 

I was awake at 8 am, as usual, my body wouldn't let me sleep more even though I wanted to stay next to Ayleen, I felt compelled to do something nice for her, I got out of bed as quietly as possible.

"Is it time to wake up?" she asked with her face buried in the pillow and an adorable sleepy voice.

"No my love, sleep more," I whispered and froze in place as I was wearing my robe trying to register the word that just came out of my mouth. Did I call her love? Luckily she was already back to sleep. Shaking it off must have been my exhausted brain.

I called the restaurant and asked them to send breakfast, I would have loved to make her something but I sucked at cooking and I needed to do it before she woke up.

"Up already?" I heard my mom's voice in the kitchen.

"Yes, you know I can't sleep in late," I gave her a quick kiss on her forehead.

"Clara..." she looked at me with disapproving eyes.

"What?" I asked confused, what did I do now?

"You said you will behave," she pointed at my neck.. fuck, did Ayleen give me a hickey.

"Mom, I promise, it's okay."

"What will happen now? You kick her out as soon as she wakes up?" She shook her head and crossed her arms in anger.

"What?? No! I.. no mom! I was actually going to ask you to not make waffles because I want to bring her breakfast to bed." I felt a little hurt by her accusations but she was not wrong to assume I would do that.

"Huh.. you? Breakfast? In bed?"  She repeated my words slowly.

I heard the doorbell ring and I gave her thumbs up, I quickly grabbed the food I ordered and went to the kitchen to prepare the tray of food under my mom's curious eyes.

"G..Goodmorning," I heard Ayleen shyly mutter, turning towards her I noticed her hair was wet.. gorgeous was all I could think about.

"Goodmorning Ayleen, slept well?" my mother asked, giving me a suspicious glare. 

"Like an Angel," she told her and sighed as if she was holding her breath afraid of my mom.

"You are an angel but a very naughty one, why did you leave the bed?" I pouted.

"I..uh.. I thought it would be okay to use the shower," she explained worriedly.

"Of course it is, but go back to bed.. go go" I hugged her from behind and pushed her towards the bedroom.. once we were inside,  I smacked her ass, she yelped in surprise and jumped on the bed.

"CLARA!!" 

"Bad girl.. stay here," I ordered and blew her a kiss, quickly running back to the kitchen to grab the tray. 

I walked into the room, looking straight into her eyes that were examining the tray in confusion, I sat beside her on a bed and put the tray on her lap.

"Made you breakfast," I said proudly.

"Breakfast in bed? You sure know how to treat us," her words felt like a dagger in my heart.. can't say I didn't deserve it, just didn't expect it, realizing what she said, she quickly looked at me with concern in her eyes.

"Clara.. I.. I am sorry, that was uncalled for," she spoke ashamed. 

"You think I do this for everyone? I never do this.. I.. I wanted to make you something special," I looked down unable to meet her gaze, was this possible to ever get rid of this judgment. 

"You don't? Oh god, I am sorry okay? It's special, it's very special.. thank you." 

I took her hand in mine and pressed my lips against it.

"Let's eat, Angel," I grabbed her croissant and put it in front of her mouth.

Yes, I made her breakfast in bed. Yes,  I am feeding her, and yes, she is special.