Treinta Y Cinco/Thirty Five

Start from the beginning

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

After Nails leaves, Izzy gets a call from EZ who tells her he's gonna be home late. He's dealing with club business. Sitting in the kitchen alone, flipping through interior decorating magazines, she decides to check on Letty. When she arrives at the house, the door flies open, it's Letty, "I thought you were Hope."

"Where is she?"

"I don't know."

"You okay?"

"No."

A few of Coco's belongings from the morgue sit on the coffee table. The room is dark and the house is quiet. Izzy looks around, tossing her phone on the couch besides Letty, "You eat anything today?"

When she doesn't respond, clutching Coco's cut in her hands, Izzy turns on the tv for some background noise and flips on a lamp.

"Okay. I'm gonna see what you have in the kitchen. If there's nothing to cook with, we'll go shopping tomorrow, and just order out tonight."

"You don't have to stay." Letty whispers, her face buried in Coco's bloody cut.

Izzy takes a deep breath and clears her throat. Being in the house is harder than she thought.

"You're not alone, Letty. Okay?" She walks towards the kitchen, mumbling, "I'm here because I want to be."

Meanwhile, at a met up with Alvarez, EZ is surprised to see Miguel Galindo enter the warehouse. The two men never take their eyes off of each other.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

"Padrino. If I can... I've always been proud to call you all my brothers. But this... These walls no longer feel like home. Maybe there's been... Too much damage. I've... I'm still a Mayan. I'll always be a Mayan. But Santo Padre is not my home."

"What are you saying, carnal?"

"With your permission, Padrino, I'm asking to go nomad."

"What the fuck? So, you're just gonna abandon us?"

"You think you can just run now? Run from everything you've done? You think that's fucking fair?"

"It's time for me to go. I'm not wanted here."

"Says who?"

"Says fսcking me. You want to leave? Get the fuck out. If you're not with us, you're against us. I don't want any brother next to me who doesn't want to be. What do you think Coco would give to sit in that chair right now? You just want to throw it away?"

"I've always respected you, EZ."

"I don't give a fuck. You want out? As far as I'm concerned, you're fucking out."

"Padrino. It's your say. No one else's."

"You've been a good brother, Taza, and I hope you find what it is you're looking for. So be it."