Sab lee rahe hai meri aaj!

Start from the beginning

"Yess! And that is what is irritating me. She keeps saying I am at fault. She never once questioned him. She never asked him why was he dating the both of us and we didn't even knew about it." Sanchi said scoffing.

"And for your kind information I have left him the day I got to know something like this was happening." Sanchi said rolling her eyes.

"Come here." I called Sanchi towards me and she came standing on the other side of Kriti with her head on my shoulder.
I encircled my arms around her shoulder too and said,

"No guy is worth this fight you both are having." I said kissing Sanchi's forhead.

"You're a guy." Kriti said scoffing.

"That is why I am telling you. I know guyss!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Are you like that?" Sanchi asked softly.

"I'm a man matured enough to know how to treat a woman." I said and Sanchi giggled.

"You don't have a woman." Even Kriti laughed at this and they both high-fived.

"Who said he doesn't?" Dad said entering with a smirk.

"Where were you when they were fighting. Keep a watch on your daughters Mr. Khanna." I mocked him.

"Ohh my daughters are mature enough." Dad said and mom scoffed.

"Mature? The only mature person in this room is my son." Mom said.

"Yesss very mature. Soo mature that he is in love with someone's— Dad started but mom glared at him.

"What?" Everyone yelled.

How the fuck does he know?

"I'm your father and I know everything. Also the fact that you do not have guts to confess." He said teasing me.

"Bhai! You have a girlfriend?" Aditi asked shocked.

"Girlfriend?" I muttered to myself.

She never agreed to be one.

You never asked her to!
My conscience mocked.

"Don't tell me it is Naira." Aditi huffed.

"You've met her?" Sanchi asked incredulously.

"I am never talking to you! Aditi is your favourite one. So, we don't get to meet her?" Preeti said and I just stood there not knowing what to say.

I just glared at my father and he laughed at my expense.

"But wait, she is married right?" Aditi said and everyone's eyes were as wide as saucers.

"To be divorced, Aditi." I said rolling my eyes.

"That means you really have a girlfriend and we did not know neither did we meet her? Is that how much you love us?" Kriti said dramatically.

"Now I want to see how you handle your sisters, Khanna." Dad said laughing.

He always does this to me!
Irritates me to no extent but no matter what he always stands by me.

"She's not my girlfriend, yet." I mumbled but Kriti heard it anyways.

"We are coming to your office tomorrow. I am pretty sure she is someone from the office." Kriti said narrowing her eyes at me.

"No, you guys are not doing any such thing."
I said as I stood there wide eyed.

"Ohh we definitely are. I want to meet her." Neena said grinning and I glared at her.

She's supposed to support me!

"I told you she is not my— I started but Preeti interrupted me saying,

"Aditi has met some Naira. We have to meet her that's it." She said determined and I sighed.

Nayi musibat.

Dad just stood there giggling like a child.

"Don't trouble him. Atleast he found a girl, I thought he wasn't straight." Mom said giggling.

Sab lee rahe hai meri aaj!

"Nobody is coming to my office tomorrow. Apna apna kaam karo chup chap." I said glaring at everyone.

"Aise kaise, hum bhi to dekhe kon hai wo badnaseeb ladki. She'll have to handle an overprotective man in her life." Kriti said giggling and I scoffed.

"Haa naa bichari Naira." Neena said.

Bichari Naira?
Inhe kya pata bichara to main hu!