35. A loop In Time.

Start from the beginning

The rangers went back to the base where Hayley and Tommy were already there. "Guys did you feel that earthquake?"

Tommy nodded. "Yeah we did but It wasn't an earthquake. There was a tear in the atmosphere." They looked at him weird. "What does that mean?"

"It means an unknown force entered the atmosphere and landed right here in reef side." Hayley told them. "We better go check it out."

Tommy looked at Hayley. "Hayley call us if anything else happens." She nodded. "Lets go guys."

They all left the base morphed with their bikes.

They reached the site where the breach in the atmosphere occurred. They got off their bikes and walked forward. Tommy looked at all of them. "Stay alert guys we don't know what could be out there." They nodded and split up.

Rhea and Trent went together in one direction. They walked around cautiously. After a few minutes Rhea groaned. "I don't think there is anything out here."

Trent smiled. "Are you bored already?" She nodded. "Yeah whatever came through is long gone by now I don't think--" Before she could finish her sentence she hit an invisible force making her stumble back. "Woah."

"You okay?" He asked. 

Rhea nodded. "Yeah. I think there is some invisible force there stopping us from entering." Trent hummed and put his hands against it and tried to push through but was unsuccessful. 

"Yeah there is definitely something." Rhea looked at her morpher. "Guys I think we found something." No reply.

"Guys?" Again no reply.

Trent looked around and then at the invisible force. "I think this thing is blocking our communication systems." Rhea sighed. "Okay lets go back and look for the others and bring them here."

Trent nodded but before they could move a monster appeared in front of them. "Not so fast!"

They quickly took a defensive pose. "Didn't someone tell you it's rude to invade someone's place."

Trent scoffed. "Uh I think it's you who is invading our place."

The monster smiled. "Well in that case..." He blasted them making them go flying towards the invisible force but this time they fell through it. They landed on the ground with a groan.

Conner and Kira met up with Tommy and Ethan. "Did you guys find anything?" They shook their head. "No."

"What about Rhea and Trent where are they?" Ethan asked. They shook their heads. "No idea. They aren't responding to their morpher."

Tommy sighed looking at his morpher. "Hayley we've got a problem."

》》》

Back in the future, Jen, the time force pink ranger walked alongside Captain Logan. "We are sure that there were 5 mutants who escaped through."

"We have to go after them." Jen replied. He shook his head. "No it's too risky you might be putting yourself in danger by going back into the past." They stopped when they reached the other rangers. Lucas, Time force blue ranger and Katie, Time force yellow ranger.

"With all due respect. Its our mess we cannot let the past suffer because of our mistakes. And we all know Trip is there too." Captain Logan looked at her and nodded.

After a while, Jen, Katie and Lucas all sit in the time as it is set to the past. Lucas nodded. "Off the year 2004." With that they pressed the button and a portal appeared and they went right through it.