37. Thunder Struck (2).

The rangers all ran into the lab to find it destroyed completely and Elsa gone. They looked around at the mess.

"What happened?" Kira asked. They looked at the place. "It's trashed."

"Elsa." Tommy muttered.  Conner saw something beeping. "What's this?" He picked it up.

"It's like a black box I keep a security camera in it." She took it and plugged it into the laptop. "Let's take a look."

They saw zeltrax had taken Elsa and destroyed the lab. "Zeltrax!"

Anton Mercer shook his head. "This is all my fault. I should have stopped him."

"Don't blame yourself for what you did when you were him." Trent told him. Tommy nodded. "Trent is right Anton. This is about me and smithy. It had nothing to do with you."

"But if there were no mesagog..." Anton started but Tommy inturupted him. "We can't go back and change what's happened. Mesagog is gone we should be thankful for that."

Conner nodded and sighed. "So what now? I guess we don't hand over our morphers just yet."

He shook his head. "No."

Ethan informed them about him finding zeltaks in a new zord he had built. They morphed into their ranger forms and quickly joined Ethan as they saw zeltrax.

"Power rangers surrender. Or my most precious cargo will be destroyed." Zeltrax voice came from the zord.

Conner pointed at the zord. "I bet he's got Elsa in there."

"Correct I wanted her to see your demise. Triptoids."

Infront of the rangers the triptoids appeared. The rangers all removed their weapons and attacked them.

Rhea kicked it and then zeltraks blasted them with the megazord making them allscream and fall to the ground.

"This is gone far enough." Tommy got up and looked at Trent. "Trent. Can you handle the triptoids?"

"Not a problem." He attacked them. Tommy looked at the other rangers. "You guys call the zords I'm gonna go get Elsa."

"You got it." Conner looked at his morpher. "Dino zords."

The dino zords came and the rangers jumped into it and they combined to form the megazord.

They attacked zeltrax as tommy jumped into zeltraxs zord. "I'm in."

"We've got your back." Zeltrax asked the rangers making them all groan. Kira looked at the three of them. "I'm going to help Doctor O!"

She ran out of the megazord and jumped into zeltraxs megazord. Zetia megazord shot a shiny rope at them tying them up.

He pulled then up and slammed them to the ground making them groan. Conner looked at the two of them. "Ethan can you handle the mezadone?"

"Thought you'd never ask." He ran out and entered the mezadone forming the megazord.

Zeltrax blasted both the megazords making them groan. "Guys I got her. We're coming out."

"Go Kira."

Rhea nodded. "Yeah awesome!"

Suddenly zeltraxs megazord removed black smoke that covered them entirely.  They looked around. "What's going on?"

"No idea."

Rhea nodded. "This is getting weird."

Zeltrax then blasted them making them groan. Ethan looked infront. "We've gotta get them out of there. Now."