6. Diva In Distress

Rhea rode her bike in the tracks. She flipped her bike over landing perfectly and continuing to ride through the tracks passing the finish line.

Her couch stopped the timer looking at it and nodding. She stoped ant turned stopping next to him. She removed her helmet and looked at him. "So?"

He nodded approvingly. "Yeah that was really faster than the last round." She smiled. "So do you think im as fast as Catty Bradley?"

He laughed shaking his head. "Yeah let's not get too ahead of ourselves." She scoffed offended. "Rude." She smiled at him and looked at the time in his watch. "Oh shoot Im gonna be late for my friends performance."

He looked at her weirdly. "Since when do you have friends?" She smiled at him sarcastically and put on her helmet. She looked at him and saluted him. "See ya later coach!"

She rode her bike headed straight to cyber Cafe.

She got there and headed inside the Cafe. She sported Conner, Tommy and Ethan sitting there while Kira was singing on the stage, she just finished singing.

She quickly went over and sat down next to them. Conner turned to look at her. "Hey what took you so long?" She sighed. "Sorry I was riding. I guess I lost track of time."

Kira came and sat on the table. Rhea looked at her. "Hey I am so sorry I was late but you did sound really amazing in the much I heard."

She smiled small. "Thanks and don't worry you did tell me that you had your motor test thingy today and would be late." She smiled nodding. "Oh right I did."

Conner smiled looking at them and then Kira. "That was really awesome. Is that something new?" She nodded. "Yeah I'm still working on the hook bit. I think there is something there."

"I'm telling you if the superhero gig doesn't work out." Ethan started. "You definitely have a musical career to fall back on." She smiled small and Trent came serving them their drinks. "It's kind of hard to havw a musical career when you can't even get anyone to listen to you play."

Trent looked at her. "I was listening and I think you rock." She then looked at the drawing her was making. "What are you working on?" He quickly hid it so she couldn't see it. "No not until it's done."

She smiled nodding. "Fine." He smiled looking at her. Rhea looked at the two interact and smiled realizing that there is something in there. She leaned in to whisper to Conner. "They so have crushes on each other." He chuckled nodding in agreement.

"Nobody appreciates good music anymore. All you hear is that pop garbage." Hayley joined them and nodded in agreement. "Yeah like what's your name? Kyle styles."

Conner scoofed inturupting them. "Hey Kyle styles has some good music Doctor O!" He groaned in disgust and Ethan smiled looking at him. "Translation he thinks she's fine."

"No I don't." Rhea laughed. "Yeah right." He then nodded. "Okay yeah I do but that has nothing to do with it."

"Hmm....well whatever helps you sleep at night." Rhea patted his head. Kira nods. "You know she used to be a really good song writer." They all looked at her. "She was really sweet too now she's all about image."

Ethan looked at her weird. "You say that like you two are friends." She nodded. "Oh we used to be." The two boys didn't look convinced. "What? It's true we were in a band together then she got discovered by this agent and nows she's this huge pop diva."

"Oh come on you don't expect us to believe that do you?" Conner laughed and Kira shrugged. "Believe what you want it's true."

"No matter what these three think I believe you Kira." Dr. Oliver said. She smiled. Rhea looked at them. "Woah woah woah. I didn't say I didn't believe her. I do and in the much time I've known you I can tell you don't lie."