30. Thunder Storm (1)

A/N before you read this chapter just a quick note that I'm going to be bringing in my ninja storm character from my other book that I've already finished. You don't really need to to read it but it would help you to understand Catty (my ninja storm character more) but it's not necessary. Just know she ended up with Dustin and in that book and she's Blake and hunters sister. With that hope you enjoy this chapter.

And another small thing the reason Rhea didn't recognize Catty or her brothers back when tommy was captured is because she was too worried about it him so she never thought of it.

With that enjoy the chapter.

_______________________________________

Rhea walked into cyberspace to see Trent and Kira sitting on the couch reading together. She smiled and quickly went and squeezed in between them.

They both looked up at her and she smiled. "What's up guys?" They smiled back at her. "uh nothing much just studying."

"Hey there." Kira looked ahead of them at the bar and saw a guy who was dressed in a navy blue shirt and cap. She squinted her eyes looking at him.

"Hey guys does that guy at the bar look familiar to you?" Trent looked up and Rhea continued looking at kiras book. "You mean the one with the blue hat? Not really why?"

"I'm sure I've seen him before." He smiled. "Well go ask."

"I'm not just going to go up to a guy I don't know." He nodded. "Okay can we go back to studying."

She nodded. A few seconds passed and Trent sighed. "it's driving you crazy isn't it?"

She pursed her lips and nodded. Rhea finally looked up and looked at Kira. "You should just go ask I mean it's not a cri--" she stopped when she looked up and say who she was looking at.

Blake Bradley.

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed making everybody look at her including Blake. She smiled at everyone. "Sorry." Blake chuckled at her.

They all went back to what they were doing. Rhea quickly sped walked towards Blake. Kira looked at her weird and followed her.

She tapped Blake on his shoulder. He turned around to look at her. "Hi. I'm Rhea. You do not know me obviously but I am a huge huge fan." He looked at her questionably.

"Of your motorcross. I do motorcross myself and well I've seen you and your brother and your sister. I'm a huge fan of Catty. I mean I just saw you well no my friend over here..." She pointed at Kira. "She saw you first you know and was like 'hey do you know that guy' and I didn't really pay attention but then I saw you and I--"

Kira put a hand on her shoulder. "Okay Rhea you can stop now." She looked at Blake and his friend. "She kind of talks a lot."

"We can tell." Blake chuckled. Rhea smiled looking embarrassed. "Okay now that I've embarrassed myself..."

Kira looked at them. "It's just you know you looked familiar to me."

Blake removed his cap. "Do you follow motorcross like your friend over here?"

"No." She shrugged. A guy came up to Blake and he smiled at him giving him a cap and a pen to sign him an autograph.

"Okay so your famous for riding a motorcycle?" She asked. "I mean I know Rhea here loves motorcross and all but I didn't think it was you know huge."

He chuckled patting her. "Uh no it's just that I didn't know you could be famous for that." He went over with his friend and started playing fuseball.

The doors opened and in walked a woman. She was wearing a black jacket with a lavender shirt.