29. Strange Relations.

Rhea rode her bike in the tracks quickly passing the riders infront of her. She jumped her bike over the bump and soon crossed the finish line.

Rhea stopped her bike and turned around. She removed her Helmer as he coach runs up to her. "Wow that was better than the last lap Rhea."

She smiled. "Thanks. Hey I've been meaning to ask you who did you give the uh race to?"

"Well since you said no. I gave it to Mia she wanted it super badly." Rhea nodded slowly. "Why did you change you mind?"

"Why did you change your mind?"

"Uh no no no I was just wondering you know"

She was sitting with Ethan as she watched him play video games. She was watching how fast he was and how he loves I so much.

Suddenly the white ranger came on the screen. "Hello blue and green ranger."

"Okay maybe I have been sitting too close to the screen." Ethan stated looking at Rhea. She looked at him. "Uh I guess I have been too I have been here for an hour."

"Trent? Is that you?"

"Don't insult me I am the one and only true white ranger."

"Uh guys you gotta see this."

"I have a challenge for you and your ranger friends. Meet me at the sea sign for our final battle."

"And what if we have something better go do?" Conner asked. Rhea nodded. "Yeah I personally have got homework to finish."

"Then the consequences will be on your hands."

He dissapered from the screen. "Dudes never heard of email?"  The others sighed looking at each other. "Come on guys let's go "

"What about Trent?" Kira asked. "He went to see his dad."

"We can take this guy on our own." Conner told them confidently. Rhea looled at him pointedly. "That's what you said last time. And you remember how it was a trap and we walked right into it?"

"Yeah but this one is the cheap copy of Trent we can do this." They nodded. "Well I vote for bringing Doctor O for a little back up."

They nodded and quickly left.

They had informed Tommy and they all headed straight to the sea sign. They stopped their bikes and got off them. "Come out Come out wherever you are."

"Are you sure this is where we are supposed to meet him?" Tommy asked. Suddenly the evil white ranger sped towards them hitting them several times making them all fall to the ground.

"Missed me?"

"Do you really have to ask?" Kira asked him sarcastically. They all got up from the ground. "Where is the white ranger?"

"I thought you were the white ranger?" Rhea asked. They all looked at her and she nodded. "Sorry continue."

"Five against one. I don't see why you'd wanna make it six." The evil white ranger removed his Saber and shot at them making them all groan and fall to the ground.

"I'm glad you can make it. Are you ready for the next phase?" They all groaned standing up. "Name your game?"

"My challenge my rules. Let's take it to the zords." He jumped into his zord and made his megazord.

"This guy doesn't waste any time." He removed the triassic shield. "Right triassic power." They gave their Dino power to the shield and conner transformed into the triassic ranger.