• Chapter Twelve

Start from the beginning

"Yeah.. you do." He mumbles, pressing the front of his body up against mine. "C'mere."

Throwing my arms around his neck, Amir lifted me up and sat me down on the glass railing. I immediately turned around and looked down at the ground. That's damn near a thirty foot drop. At least.

"You better not drop me."

"You better not let go." He shrugs, using his finger to lift my chin so that we were eye level before he kissed me.

I could already feel myself getting wet in between my legs as I thought about all the fucking we've been doing this entire trip. And before you ask, yes I am very sprung. I'm on this man and that dick bad. Like Pookie from New Jack City.

I wrapped my legs around his waist for extra security, Amir picked me up and walked us over to the glass sliding door that was an outside entrance to the master bedroom. I highkey got excited inside because I knew I was about to go to pound town for the second time today. The first time was this morning when he was still half-asleep, he rolled over and fucked me so good from the side.

I moaned inside of Amir's mouth as soon as my back hits the soft white comforter on the bed. Our tongues fought at each other as he used his free hand to untie the knot in my shirt and undo the buttons. My breathing picked up, feeling his big dick pressing against me. I wanted to feel him so bad.

Pulling my shirt open, Amir cupped my titty in his large hand before caressing my hardened nipple with his thumb. I shuddered at his touch. Pushing against the bed, I gathered enough strength to roll us over so that I was on top of him. For a second he stopped kissing back, I could tell that he was shocked but he shrugged it off.

We didn't start having sex again until almost four months after the incident. Nobody really talks about that part but it wasn't easy for me at all. I trust Amir though so that helped a lot.

Leaning down, I traced around his earlobe with my tongue as he licked, kissed and sucked on my neck. He loves marking his territory by leaving hickey's all over the place.

"I got you this hard baby?" I moan into his ear, reaching down between my legs and massaging his piece through the fabric on his grey Adidas shorts.

"Hell yeah." He tells me, letting out a huge sigh as I started to grip and stroke it. All without pulling it out. "Keep doin that."

"I wanna suck it.." I say, my mouth getting watery just thinking about the taste of my new favorite chocolate bar. "Don't you love it when I suck it?"

I pulled back before I started kissing him on his neck, leaving a few hickey's of my own before I started to trail down. I pushed his shirt up and placed a sloppy wet kisses all the way down his toned six pack. He had the most perfect happy trail going down the middle.

"This dick belong to you. You can suck it whenever you feel like."

I nod my head before breaking eye contact with my man. I slid down to the floor and pulled down his shorts, taking his black Calvin Klein briefs along with them. His huge dick sprung free. I felt like I was a little fat boy being served chocolate cake.

Let me just say how crazy it is that nothing in the world would have made me wanna' give head to my ex during our relationship. Before Amir I had only done it a handful of times but I got alot of tips from Milan's freaky ass and Amir coached me through the first couple of sessions.