Chapter 226-230

En başından başla

    Wang Xiaomei almost took it seriously, but she was secretly relieved. When she heard that the two were not going, she was a little confused.

    He watched helplessly as Lin Yuzhu got on Li Xiangwan's bicycle and walked away.

    Li Zili looked at the two who were leaving, and said, "Sister Xiaomei, are you two getting along well now?"

    Wang Xiaomei nodded without thinking.

    Li Zili pursed his lips and said, "Is it better than me?"

    Wang Xiaomei...

    smiled helplessly and said, "Brother Zili, I didn't expect you to have this side."

    Like a child who robbed a friend when he was a child.

    Li Zili blushed suddenly, because he didn't get an answer, his eyes darkened a lot.

    Wang Xiaomei didn't notice it, so she pedaled the car and said, "Let's go."

    Only then did Li Zili smile. No matter what, Sister Xiaomei was not willing to reject him.

    This shows that he is also very important.

    Li Xiangwan, who was riding in the front, asked, "Are you going to take the goods to my place today?"

    Lin Yuzhu nodded and said, "Later, I'll deliver the goods to you."

    It wasn't a day or two that she was jealous of the fat brother's money. .

    According to Comrade Lao Shen, Fatty's goods are basically sold to various factories and units for employee benefits.

    Townships and counties have some connections, and they can eat a lot of goods.

    If it weren't for some sense of reason, Lin Yuzhu would have wanted to sell in large quantities.

    In order to keep Li Xiangwan out of the way, Li Xiangbei deliberately spent some connections and found a production team to issue a certificate.

    The commune also got through the relationship.

    It can be said that Li Xiangwan's side is gradually legalized.

    Although there was a little profit distribution to the production brigade and the commune, it was much safer.

    Watching Li Xiangwan count the money, Lin Yuzhu was not ordinary.

    It's harmless to follow the little fish and shrimp like her.

    "Okay, I'll wait for you then." Li Xiangwan said in a calm voice.

    But there are a lot of pets in it.

    Lin Yuzhu smiled and hugged Li Xiangwan in an instant, "Sister Xiaowan, are you ignoring me more and more?"

    Li Xiangwan almost missed the handlebars.

    Under the violent shaking of the car, Lin Yuzhu immediately became honest.

    Wang Xiaomei rode up and said, "Why don't you let Lin Yuzhu come to my place. We

    will separate when we get to town."

    After hearing this, Li Xiangwan nodded and said, "Alright."

    Lin Yuzhu...

    ruthless, ruthless.

    Lin Yuzhu had discovered a small dilapidated house before, which looked like a haunted house.

    It looked very eerie.