202. Too Obvious

  "Wow, old class, you've spent all your money today, even live big crabs... Is the money we paid enough? Don't go back and ask for it again, let me state first that I don't have any money. I'll give it again."

When I was picking up the ingredients, I saw that today's food was very rich, and everyone was amazed. Qin Xinqi, who usually likes to joke, made a fuss.

"Fuck off, you Qin Ershao dare to come to me and call yourself poor. Most of these good things today are sponsored by Lu Yun's parents. In my opinion, next time there is such a group activity, it should be called too. You have to bleed and take it back to your pocket." 

The squad leader Xie Yuanwu picked up a big spoon and wanted to knock him on the head, "I heard that you were so lavish when you were out there asking for this and that, how come I never saw you do it once? Our classmates?"

"Ha, looking at these things, I know that Uncle Lu Shi is really generous. Even these fruits are airlifted from other places, and many of them can't be seen in the market in Beijing. We have such a big deal. These juniors who only have pocket money can't afford it. Which bastard says it's all my treats ? The big spoon reached over, Qin Xinqi hurriedly hugged his head to avoid it, then quickly moved a box of things from his group and ran away, leaving a sentence, "Old class, if you want to treat a guest, you have to You should set an example first. Speaking of which, your pocket money is thicker than mine."

"Stinky boy, you have to say ten sentences when you say something about you. You still have face for eating and drinking. Besides, when will my pocket money compare to mine?" Are you thick?" Xie Yuanwu saw Qin Xinqi run away, laughed and cursed without chasing after him. 【】

"Face counts, I have a lot of places to spend money. Where can I get enough from my family? Do you want me to be swollen and fat?" Qin Xinqi threw it over from a distance.

Most of the people who came to get things were boys. They were a little stunned when they heard what Qin Xinqi and Xie Yuanwu said. What they knew in their class was that apart from the squad leader and Qin Xinqi, there was another Zhang Lanfeng whose family was said to be extremely rich. Lu Yun, who is usually low-key and extremely low-key, sounds like her family background is not ordinary, right?

Everyone was a little excited, and when they got their things back, they spread the news immediately.

It was Li Yu and Mo Ning who went to get things in Lu Yun's group. The three girls were not there when they came back. They learned this once, and then they all discussed and sighed in private. After all, there are crouching tigers, hidden dragons everywhere in the capital, and there are many powerful or rich families behind the classmates on the campus of B University.

After hearing this, Lin Jing didn't show too much surprise. Chen Tongfang was quite excited, he kept asking the two of them, and regretted that he didn't follow him to get something.

"Lan Feng, is that Lu Yun's family really that rich? Didn't Liu Jinli offend her badly that morning?" Lin Biyun, one of Zhang Lanfeng's little followers, leaned in front of her and asked.

Liu Jinli, who bit Lu Yun early in the morning, was also in this group. Hearing this, she looked at Zhang Lanfeng pitifully, and was obviously waiting for her to answer. She was usually one of Zhang Lanfeng's followers. Guang, he also learned a lot from the fox and the tiger. Unexpectedly, this time I encountered a hard stubble.

Zhang Lanfeng glanced at Liu Jinli angrily and scolded, "It's not that you offended badly, you are a pig with no brains and no eyesight. You usually bully someone who has no family background. How could you even dare to provoke her? Have you ever heard of it?"

"Ah--Lu Yun is actually the daughter of the Lu Group?" Lin Biyun glanced at Liu Jinli gloatingly, exclaimed in surprise, but raised her brows, this fat man has a good way of coaxing people , Zhang Lanfeng usually treats her differently, but now she is naturally very happy when she sees her kicking the iron plate.

The daughter of the Lu Group? Sounds great.

"Then, what should I do?" Liu Jinli was scolded as a pig by Zhang Lanfeng today, and was secretly annoyed as usual. She herself knew that she was reckless today and provoked people she shouldn't have provoked. She was really scared and wanted to cry.

"What should I do if I've offended you, I'll just dodge next time, anyway..."

Zhang Lanfeng silently swallowed the words 'it's just a merchant'. When it comes to merchants, her family is also the same. Merchant, although her family has a little background, but her family knows her own affairs, it is just her own reluctance to get involved with others.

Although the Lu family didn't say that they had a backstage, but they can do such a big business. Who can believe that there is no one behind them? There is no one behind the Lu family, and they can't bear to crush them only in the business field. The gap between the two is too big.

However, she had heard some rumors that Lu Yun was not actually the daughter of Lu Aiguo, the head of the Lu family.

Tsk tsk, or so low-key usually? Are you dragging the oil bottle, dare you not be low-key? However, there is no need to tell these two people in front of them, so as to avoid another right and wrong. Her people have already offended Lu Yun once, so there is no need to make revenge to the death.

And the two in front of her are actually not really her "own people", strictly speaking, they are just the same existence as the "running girls" that she used temporarily at school.

Zhang Lanfeng believes that although she is usually a little arrogant, she is not stupid. So I told Lin Biyun and Liu Jinli very seriously at this time, "Don't provoke Lu Yun again. If I know about it again, don't follow me. I don't want to ask someone who will cause trouble to follow me."

Liu Jinli was greatly relieved, Zhang Lanfeng didn't hate herself, if she hated herself because of this, she would immediately be nervous about her monthly expenses.

So she nodded quickly, "I don't dare any more."

Lin Biyun nodded along to show her loyalty, "Lan Feng, don't worry, I have never caused you any trouble." After saying that, she gave Liu Jinli a pointed glance. , Liu Jinli hated in her heart, but she knew she was right, and lowered her head, her small eyes full of anger.

"Okay, forget about the past, and make less trouble in the future. The branches are almost gone, let's go back."

Zhang Lanfeng pretended not to see the undercurrent between the two, but she was still very proud. It was not easy to find such two willing servants in such a nationally famous university as B University. She still has three years of university to study, no? With these two in front of her, do you want her to do everything by herself?

She stood up and patted her body and walked straight back. She sat on the rock just now and didn't pick up the branches. Both Lin Biyun and Liu Jinli were working. Now that she was gone, the two of them hurriedly gathered all the branches they picked up, picked them up and chased after them.

After climbing the mountain, I set up a pot to cook rice and vegetables, and I still used the divine water on the mountain. When it was time to start eating, everyone sat on the floor in groups, and they all devoured it. Not to mention boys and girls, they all had their appetites, and they ate them in big mouthfuls. They only felt that the meals they cooked with their own hands were delicious.

After eating and drinking, cleaning up and cleaning things, everyone broke the boundaries between groups and gathered together in twos and threes to chat.

The popularity in front of Lu Yun has soared obviously. Many classmates come over and don't necessarily talk to her, or talk to someone next to her, and then pretend to be "by the way" to look over and give a kind or curious smile, Immediately, her eyes turned away, and Lu Yun suddenly found it very interesting. She was not at all depressed to be watched as monkeys, but responded with smiles in a good mood.

She found that most of her classmates are still pretty innocent and lovely, and most people in this era are still like this.

But at any time, people with a lot of thoughts will inevitably exist. For example, Chen Tongfang, who is in the same group as her, is particularly obvious. He never goes anywhere else, and starts to only desperately brush his presence in front of her.

What Chen Tongfang did was so obvious that even Feng Sijia and Wu Xiuyu noticed the difference, so they dragged her and muttered in private for fear that she would be confused. Lu Yun smiled, just to reassure them.