"Well, there is nothing really going on between Alexia and I. I think she's very nice", Erin shrugs, increasing the pressure a little more.

"Just nice? Come on Erin I'm not stupid. I can see the way you both look at each other. You can't hide that you like her", Maria laughs, not letting the therapist come away so easily.

"I guess I'm pretty bad at hiding", Erin chuckles, lightening up the situation as she now goes on to work on the athletes lower calf.

"You're so bad. Whatever... I really hope you can make her happy. Ale really deserves it", Maria mumbles and Erin looks towards her face, even if she can't see it from her position.

"That sounds like she needs it?", Erin wonders, her eyes still on the blondes head.

"I think she doesn't know yet how much she really needs it. Since I've known Ale she has always been on her own. She's often alone with her mind. That night at the club I had the feeling the both of you were just... matching", Maria shrugs, while Erin does some bends with the defenders foot.

"You think Alexia and I match?", Erin laughs unsurely, not for sure knowing if she could go with this.

"After what I saw... No doubt!", Maria answers when Erin slowly but surely finishes her therapy and the defender sits up on the bench.

Erin felt happy about the defenders opinion but it just confused her even more. The talk with her brother yesterday was really tough for her. All Erin thought about last night was should or should she not go further with the beautiful captain.

Her mind was so overwhelmed, she didn't even realized that Maria had already left their therapy room and Erin wonders, if she had said her goodbyes to the defender.

With her mind still on the brown haired beauty Erin changes the towel on the therapy bench and washes her hands like she always does after therapy, when there suddenly was another knock at the door.

"Come in", Erin says, her voice a faint when her mind was still somewhere else.

It was until she smells an pleasant scent appearing behind her that she remembers who was scheduled next.

"Hi Alexia", Erin turns, eyeing the captain, wearing an dark blue tank top that was showing off her toned arms.

"Hola", Alexia smiles, making her way towards the therapy bench.

"So, how are you feeling?", Erin asks while the athlete lies on her back, making herself comfortable as Erin walks around the bench to her right leg.

"My leg is feeling alright. I hope with a few more therapy sessions it will be back to normal", Alexia answers, slightly stroking over the muscle on her thigh.

"That's not what I meant. How are you feeling?", Erin asks, touching the tanned womans skin gently as she keeps her eyes on the hazel ones.

"Oh. I'm pretty stressed... actually. There's a lot going on right now", Alexia answers, her eyes watching as Erin now concentrated on her leg.

"Why is that?", Erin asks with a smile and then takes a deep breath, silently showing Alexia to relax. Which was working because the athlete was immediately mirroring the therapists breathing.

"Good", Erin whispers, praising the captains reaction.

"There are a lot of appointments. There are interviews, appointments with the national team, shootings for the club. Nike. Meetings with the team and the coaches", Alexia explains with a sad voice.

There really was a lot going on.

"And what is really bothering are the therapy sessions with my therapist", Alexia jokes, Erin throwing her an disbelieving glare.