177. Longing

  Elm Village.

After listening to Lu Aiguo's words, Lu Erbo sat there holding a cigarette stick with his head down and slowly smoking, without uttering a word for a long time.

Aunt Lu Erniang also sat on the bench and looked at him with hope, her mouth moved, but no sound came out. Lu Aiguo was not in a hurry, and patiently waited for Erbo Lu to make a decision.

There was silence in the house.

"Okay, I'll go too." Finally, Erbo Lu raised his head, "I've been working in this village for decades, and now that I'm old, it's time to come back and hug my grandson and enjoy the family.

" Old man."

Er Auntie Lu breathed a sigh of relief, with an excited look on her face. In fact, why would she be willing to leave Erbo Lu alone in Yushu Village? The two have been together for almost half their lives and have never been separated for too long.

This time, I went to Haicheng to help take care of my eldest daughter-in-law and grandson. I knew that I would not be able to come back in a short time. It's not that she didn't intend to ask the old man to go to Haicheng with her, but she was worried that he would not be able to adapt when he was usually busy and suddenly idle, so she hesitated a few times and didn't say anything.

This time, the eldest son brought it up, and it can be said that it is very much in line with her heart. She couldn't even believe that her old man could agree so easily.

"Don't you say that their courtyard in Haicheng is very big? When the time comes, I will go there to grow and order vegetables, and then circle the plot to bring our chickens and ducks to raise. It just so happens that Aiguo's wife doesn't have to worry about running out of fresh eggs. Eat."

Lu Erbo glanced at the two excited people, exhaled, thinking about it, it seems that those days are not bad. With him to be with the old lady, she would not be so bored in Haicheng alone.

He was originally hesitant to go to Haicheng, not because he couldn't bear his current seat, but because he thought it would be boring to go there. How can I go to Haicheng to stay in the village and live comfortably, but in the end, I still can't bear the old woman's heart to gain the upper hand.

"Okay, as soon as I get back, I'll work with Shito to set up the chicken and duck coop for you, and I'll open the land for you when I can. When you can come, let me know. I'll come and pick you up.

Lu Aiguo Excitedly, he said,

"Where do you even come here to pick me up? At that time, the two of us will pack up and follow the truck by ourselves. Aunt Lu laughed, "Your dad is not that fast, but he will definitely make the trip before July. "

Then Xia Yuan and I will be waiting for you. Lu Aiguo nodded, "By the way, Dad, you have to help me find a few people. You have to be prudent and trustworthy. Then follow me to Haicheng to learn how to drive. We want to slowly start forming a logistics team." The convoy..."

"People are stable and trustworthy. I think the dog next door can be counted as one... He wanted to go last time, but his daughter-in-law refused to live or die in private. It's time to regret it. His mother secretly came to ask me that day. "Uncle Lu immediately gave a candidate first.

"Then he is one, and then ask him again, don't change your mind again." Lu Aiguo nodded immediately.

"Where will it be changed?" The one who regrets the most is his daughter-in-law. Her mother-in-law said that now she sighs all day without anyone complaining about herself. He also complained that Shang Goudan was not assertive, and he refused to insist on going at first, and he ignored her when he was angry with Goudan.

Aunt Lu smiled and shook her head and sighed. "

Hahaha." "Lu Aiguo laughed, but he secretly felt sympathy for the dog, but sympathy was sympathy, but he also secretly remembered his lack of opinion. At that time, the sports car will have to give him a partner who can make up his mind--don't two I have no idea, so if I go out and have an affair, won't I be caught blind?

......

Soon everything was arranged, and Lu Aiguo took Lin Weisheng and Zhang Ming to S City. 'Hua Yan' was also arrested. It was carefully packed in several boxes made of wood, fixed to the trunk with ropes, and covered with a double-layer tarpaulin. The telegram was also sent, and Gu Tianming had to find a place where he could drive the truck in. 's residence.

There are also three-wheeled bicycles. I don't know if Gu Tianming bought them? For the sake of convenience, it is more appropriate for them to bring their own car in the past.

Before leaving, Lu Aiguo, Xia Yuan, Shi Shi, and Lu Yun gathered together to discuss the details. Lu Yun also specially found a few books for Lu Aiguo with good negotiation skills.

"Brother Aiguo, what do you think S City will look like? Is it the same as Haicheng?" Zhang Ming, who had only been to Haicheng as far away as the car, started gossiping with Lu Aiguo and Lin Weisheng in anticipation.

"It should be about the same, right?" Lin Weisheng has been to N city and passed many places along the way. He found that the cities are similar to Haicheng, so there should be little difference in S city.

"How could it be similar? It's definitely bigger and better than Haicheng."

Only Lu Aiguo remembered his daughter's admiration for S City, plus the large order that Gu Tianming and Shana received not long after they went there, so it is only natural that S City should be It's the kind of tall buildings and wide roads. Just like the picture on the book that my daughter took out.

Thinking that Lu Aiguo would be able to see the real scene of such a place soon, he was quite excited and longing for it.

--

"Patriotic here --"

Gu Tianming stood on the side of the road and danced vigorously, and when he finally got to Lu Aiguo and his party, he couldn't be more happy.

"Brother-in-law, come up quickly." Lu Aiguo opened the car door and greeted Gu Tianming to come up.

After Gu Tianming got into the car and greeted Lin Weisheng and Zhang Ming, Lu Aiguo asked curiously, "Brother-in-law, how did you know we would arrive today?"

"Didn't you take a telegram when you set off? I started the next day. I have been waiting here every day. I thought that you would have to drive from here to the city. It didn't wait in vain. Before, I was afraid that you would arrive at night and I would miss it. Why did you spend so long on the road?" Gu Tianming has been waiting here for three or four days.

"Oh, don't mention it, I went the wrong way." Lu Aiguo was a little embarrassed. Fortunately, there is a lot of gasoline in his small warehouse, and a lot of it in the open.

"Wrong way? What if I don't have enough gasoline to go back?" Gu Tianming began to worry about them.

"Brother-in-law, don't worry about that, we've brought enough out this time. Where are we going to park our car now?" Lu Aiguo smiled disapprovingly.

"Go straight this way, turn left, drive a little further, turn right and you'll be there." Gu Tianming quickly pointed the way.

"Brother-in-law Gu, why doesn't this S city look better than Haicheng?" Zhang Ming looked around for a long time and finally couldn't help asking Gu Tianming. Lu Aiguo and Lin Weisheng also looked over curiously.

"It's definitely not as good as Haicheng, because it was originally a small fishing village..."

Gu Tianming couldn't help but glanced at Lu Aiguo with a smile, "I just got off the train with Shana. I almost thought that the two of them got off at the wrong station, so I was so scared that I almost went back to catch up with the train."