122. Make Friends

 After going to school, Lu Yun, who is about to carry Xia Yuan's newly made floral cloth schoolbag and become a freshly-baked first-year freshman, can't really feel the excitement and anticipation of giving birth to a real child.

To say that there is, there is only a long helplessness.

The ancients only suffered for ten years. As a child, it took more than ten years to go from elementary school to junior high school, and then from high school to university? Not to mention that if she wants to continue her studies, it will take several years...

to do it all over again, Lu Yun couldn't help but shiver several times just thinking about it.

Look, Xia Yuan solemnly announced the new rules at home before she could officially go to school.

In the future, except for weekends, Lu Yun will say goodbye to the "good times" in the morning when she wants to go to bed as long as she wants, and she will wake up at six o'clock. Even at night, in order to ensure that she has enough sleep time, the family's study time is strictly limited to 8:30.

Facing the unanimous approval of everyone, Lu Yun was almost on the verge of tears. She really wanted to vote against, but no one would listen to her even if she voted, and six o'clock is really not too early. Who told the school to vote at seven thirty? Just open the door? Woohoo...

Fortunately, with the tricycle, Lu Yun's transportation to and from school is easy. Otherwise, it is estimated that she has to get up at 5:30 every day.

Early every morning, Lu Aiguo and Shitou would first deliver Lu Yun to the school gate on time, and then Lu Yun would fill up with goods under the sheltering tarpaulin. Then after school at noon, the two returned to the school gate to pick up Lu Yun home.

After lunch, everyone can take a rest, then send Lu Yun to school, fill up the goods, the two continue to deliver and sell goods, and then pick up Lu Yun home when the time comes.

Even if the time to pick up and drop off Lu Yun was increased, the efficiency of Lu Aiguo and Shitou for one day was actually improved. About a day and a half as usual.

The importance of transportation can be seen.

Of course, the restrictions are not completely free. Originally, with the three-wheeled bicycle, the two people could travel farther to develop their potato chips and small businesses in the streets. But because they needed to pick up Lu Yun at a fixed time every day, the two of them couldn't go far, so they had to give up.

Of course, there is not no solution, and it is not that the two of them have not thought about buying another three-wheeled bicycle. But it was too conspicuous to buy two of these three-wheeled bicycles at once, and secondly, the small courtyard they lived in couldn't hold another car.

After all, it still comes down to the issue of the house.

Everyone in the family is anxious about looking for a house, but it is useless to worry about it, there is still no new progress. Even Shana and Gu Tianming have no new good news.

In fact, Lu Aiguo and Shitou also found three or two families who were interested in renting out their house. But most of those houses are similar to Shana's house, with only a small single room less than ten or twenty square meters in an old-style small courtyard, and many families share an open-air courtyard.

Apart from the fact that Lu Yun was closer to school, such a house was actually not as good as their current residence.

Fortunately, hard work pays off, and suddenly the matter of granting land and building a house has a new look.

Lu Aiguo and Shitou were running outside all day. With their intentions, they knew more and more people, and they were both smart people, so they got their wish to catch up with the nearby Jingtou Village. Captain Zhou Yi.

Jingtou Village belongs to the kind of urban village that everyone is familiar with in later generations. Its location is even closer than the place where Lu Yun and the others are currently renting, which is nearly ten minutes away from Haicheng No. 6 Primary School.

Knowing the location, Lu Yun even encouraged Dad and Shitou to do their best to take down the foundation. In the case that there is no hope of buying a house or even renting a suitable house, whether it is Lu Aiguo, Xia Yuan or Shishi, they are more eager to have a more comfortable and more ** completely belonging to their own family. space.

When people get on board, things are much easier to do.

With Lu Aiguo's deliberate friendship, he and Zhou Yi first drank a few times together and quickly became enthusiastic.

Next, he took a stone to "recognize the door" of Zhou Yi's family, which was separated by three forks and five, every time he was not empty-handed. From the beginning, he carried a few kilograms of dried mushrooms, fungus, yam, wild rabbits and other mountain goods, and then slowly The wild boars, pheasants, and wild ducks increased.

Zhou Yi's family refused at first, but he couldn't bear to put down his things and run faster than a rabbit. Gradually, he accepted it, and he and Shitou also slowly began to accept the retention. When they came, they would stay for a meal and a drink.

Finally, after one meal, the two felt that the time was ripe, so they proposed to Zhou Yi to approve the homestead in Jingtou Village, Zhou Yi laughed and looked at the two of them, "Haha, what am I supposed to be? What? I said that you two can't always send things to me for no reason. This must be asking me for something. Come on, I won't go around with you anymore. I can give you two pieces at most for this homestead. You just need to pay 500 yuan directly to the village."

"How could we be so careful that we can hide from you, Brother Zhou? But we really take Brother Zhou as a brother to walk around."

Lu Aiguo and Shitou were both happy Raising his eyebrows, he didn't expect things to go so smoothly. Of course, what he said wasn't completely false, and they could see that in his dealings with Zhou Yi, this man was a cheerful person with a temperament that suited their temperament, and he didn't seem to be that greedy. Otherwise, everyone can't always talk about one thing, and they will drink together so many times. In fact, Lu Aiguo also had the intention of making a sincere friendship.

Now that things are done, he can't make people busy, so he directly took out the thousand yuan that had been prepared and pushed it over, "We have already prepared this money for a long time.

Zhou Yi picked up the money and ordered 500 yuan, and then pushed the rest back. He raised the 500 yuan in his hand and said to the two of them, "What do you think of me? I usually charge yours. " The things are already out of line. I will charge you extra money. Next time, you will not be allowed to visit me in prison? The five hundred yuan is collected by the village. If there are people in this village, it will be even less. But your household registration is not here, so you have to pay. Charge a little more."

"Brother Zhou, we don't have any other intentions. This is actually the money to invite a few cadres in the village to have a meal, and it also means to thank everyone. You are full and do not know the hungry, and you have never rented a house to live in. How do you know that if you don't have your own site, even if you have more meeting lights at night, you can be scolded by the landlord in the middle of the night."

Lu Aiguo sighed with a wry smile, and didn't mean to recover the money on the table.