-"Who the fu*k are you? Do you even know who you are talking to? I'm Alex's girlfriend, and I'll make sure he makes your life hell," Rachel spat while rubbing her bum.

Oh, he's already on it.

-"I don't know who you are and what you can do, but if you ever try to hurt Sarah again, you'll see the worst of me. Seeing you hurt a little girl, I can already sense what kind of person you are." 

Suhana was calm yet furious like she'd rip Rachel apart. She didn't stutter at all. She was fuming; seeing someone made Sarah cry. Her motherly instinct probably made her want to yank Rachel by her hair and slap some sense in her.

-"YOU WHORE! I'LL SHOW YOU WHO I AM!" Rachel screamed and stretched her hand to grab Suhana by her hair, but Suhana ducked and grabbed her arm. Twisting and blocking Rachel's arm on her back, Suhana pushed her again, causing Rachel to fall to the floor on her face this time.

-"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" Alexander's thundering voice boomed in the lobby. All 3 of them snapped their head at the main door where he was standing, watching the scenario in front of him.

-"Alex! Darling. Look what this bi*ch did to me. I was only trying to talk with Sarah, and this girl came between us and hit me. I think I broke one or two bones. Please take me to see a doctor, love," Rachel whined as she stood up and started limping towards him.

WHAT? She hurt Sarah first, and now she lies so smoothly!?

Both Sarah and Suhana were perplexed hearing Rachel's complaint.

Alexander's facial expression changed from confusion to outrage seeing Suhana. The memory of her accepting that she loves her fiance replayed in his mind. He didn't know why it made him angrier at her. Hell, he didn't even know what he wanted and what not when it came to Suhana anymore.  

He saw how Sarah was hiding behind Suhana. Catching Rachel's limping body, he made her sit in a nearby chair and charged at Suhana and Sarah. 

Sarah became anxious, thinking Alexander would believe Rachel. Suhana stood there, shielding Sarah in silence, shocked at how easily Rachel tried to manipulate the entire incident.

-"How dare you hurt her?" Alexander huffed while hovering over Suhana's tiny figure. 

He was breathing heavily while his orbs were darker. This time, it was pure anger in his eyes, and he was totally frustrated. No lust, no desire, just anger. To his shock, Suhana looked straight into his eyes without any fear. 

She, herself, was unaware of how bravely she was standing in front of him. It was like she was never scared of him. Every time they met, everything he did to hurt her was nowhere in her mind at that time. It was as if she had forgotten all their past encounters. All she could think about was how that girl had hurt Sarah. 

Alexander was taken aback by the confidence and bravery radiating from Suhana's posture. The way she looked at him fearlessly, the way she held her head high, everything was new to him. It was like a whole new person standing in front of him. He was amazed but didn't let it appear on his face.

-"ANSWER ME!" Alexander's jaw clenched, but Suhana didn't jump or blink her eyes like before. Her not budging and looking straight into his eyes puzzled him even more.

She should be scared.

Why isn't she afraid like before around me? 

He caught her by both arms and pulled her closer. His grip on her arms was deadly, but she didn't even flinch once, as if the pain didn't reach her senses. 

-"You are only a nanny! Who gave you the right to hurt Rachel? Did you think you could get away with behavior like this? You'll regret touching her, and I'll ensure that." Alexander spat.