08- Trapped

3rd Person POV

Alexander stood there on the bridge for a while under the moonlight, supporting her unconscious figure to stand. Her head was placed on his chest like she was sleeping. The constant breeze made some hair strands cover her face carelessly. 

He removed the strands from her face and wiped the tear stains from her cheeks with one hand. while his other hand was wrapped around her waist. Her sleeping form looked so innocent, so peaceful to him.

One part of him thought that she needs to be handled because she knows his secret. But another part didn't agree with it. An urge to know her more rose in his senses. Unable to reach a conclusion, he picked her up bridal style and walked inside the manor to his room.

Lying her on the bed, he sat right next to her, now scanning her face under the dimmed light of the room. Her luscious cherry red lips complemented her snowy skin captivatingly. Her long black silky hair was scattered all over the pillow. An image of him playing with her hair crossed his mind. 

Moments passed as his eyes traveled over her entire body, scanning her curves. Seeing her chest heave up and down rhythmically made the demon inside him insane to touch her.

How did I not notice this beauty before?!

And why would anyone cover curves like this under layers of clothing!?

Unable to tolerate the distance anymore, he smashed his lips on hers. A sweet and bewitching taste filled his veins with euphoria, something he didn't want to let go of ever. But she's senseless. He wants her to respond. He wants her lips to dance with his in a flow.

He broke the kiss with a bite on her lower lip. The color of her lips darkened upon his touch, making him want to endeavor them again. Brushing his thumb over her lips, he got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. He needs to take a cold shower, He needs to calm his demon. 

Once she's awake, then I can fulfill my desires. I know she won't protest, no girl does. After all, I'm Alexander McAvoy. I can already imagine her on the ninth cloud while I exploit her.

He told himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suhana's eyes opened wide and the incidents from earlier replayed in her mind instantly. She sat up with a jolt as her breathing became uneven, thinking about what will happen if she doesn't get out of his estate immediately.

Mr. McAvoy! He's a mafia!

He knows I saw him killing that man. He knows It was me.

Allah, what am I supposed to do now? I can't work here anymore. He'll kill me too.

I need to tell uncle Feroze.

Confusion clouded her mind as soon as she saw the unfamiliar and dark surroundings. The light was dimmed but enough for her to figure out that she was in a bedroom. 

Where am I?

She examined herself to find out if she was hurt but found nothing. Her clothes were also the ones she was wearing. But her VEIL! It was gone. Her hair was open and her dupatta lying on the bed end.

NO! How? Why is my dupatta there?

Quickly, she tied her hair in a bun and wrapped her dupatta around her head and chest. Getting out of bed, she ran down the steps of the high platform and started searching for a way out. Soon, she spotted a big black door and made a run for it but found it locked.