Author's Note (Don't Skip!)

Hello readers...

You must scroll down and read the long and honest author's note quickly if my luck has been lucky enough to make you find this book. And also if you are interested to read my 1st book.

Thank you.

1. All Rights Reserved

Please do not copy, rewrite, or do anything that breaks the copyright law. Do not distribute or transmit my work without my consent. It is here for you to read. Why take the hassle to get into a copyright battle? And those who are only here to enjoy the story, inbox me if you find the book somewhere else, okay? 

DO NOT COPY. xoxo!

2. Grammar and Vocabulary

Lots of grammatical and probably some poor vocabulary errors too you shall encounter. Not my native language English is. Yoda I am not. Yoda I am a fan of.

3. Characters' Portrayal of Religion

As this book revolves around multiple Muslim characters, I feel obliged to inform you all that THESE CHARACTERS DO NOT SHOW OR TELL HOW OR WHAT ISLAM IS. They are not flawless, not perfect, just like you and me. And also they are not real. And I'll try to keep my distance from the haram police as much as I can. People from all religions and beliefs are welcome to read this piece of art.

4. Fictional Fictional and Fictional

This book is a purely fictional work. The characters, the names, the story; all these things made up the story, and the story is a product of my imagination. Any resemblance is purely unintentional and coincidental. The pictures and GIFs used in this story are taken from Pinterest, Instagram, and Google. These pictures and GIFs belong to their real owners, and I am not the real owner.

5. Mature and Violent stuff

This book includes descriptions of 18+ content, rape, abuse, violence, profanity, toxic relationship, obsession, and almost every other thing that you would look for in a DARK ROMANCE book. Yes, I'm warning you. So please discontinue reading it if you get offended by these contents. However, this isn't a cliche romantic book, and I'll prove it to you all.

6. This writer is weak in writing descriptions

Seriously, guys, I don't know how to describe a person, place, or specific scene beautifully right away. When you read something that I've described, believe that I managed to write it after hours of thinking and research. Trust me. And yes, do not forget the POOR VOCABULARY part. English is not my first language but still, I started writing this story only because I SOOOOOO wanted to write a story.

A big author's note right there. Yeah, I know. So that's it for now. Enjoy <3 <3 <3

Oh wait, I forgot to ask you all to VOTE and COMMENT. 

Please leave your VOTE and COMMENT on each chapter of my story :) :)