11- Conflicts of Thoughts

3rd Person POV

After Alexander left the cottage, Suhana was distraught at the thought of being caged by a new captor. All she wanted was peace. There was already so much going on in her and her family's life. 

But now? Now Alexander has become the biggest threat to her existence. She and her family's lives are now in the hands of a mafia. The only thing she can do now is to keep her mouth shut. 

Also, his hatred toward Muslims made her feel like walking on a thread. It would be too difficult to make him believe and agree to free her. Though she wondered why he hated Muslims so much, she didn't want to know the reason behind it. 

She prayed her Duhor prayer before Martha called, telling her that Sarah was back. She went inside the manor again and helped Sarah freshen up. Alexander was gone to his office, easing Suhana's nervousness an ounce about bumping into him again. 

After lunch, they both went to Sarah's room. Suhana's face was plastered with sickness, her fever making her look paler. Sarah noticed Suhana not feeling well and an idea of how to make someone comfortable instantly played inside her mind.

-"Suuhanaa, you are not well. Come on. Sit on the bed. I know how to make you feel better," Sarah said in a cooing voice.

-"Really? And how do you know that I'm not well?" Suhana asked sounding like a kid.

-"Because...Cause your face is paler and your forehead is warm. So...sit here, I'll make you feel comfortable." Sarah said touching Suhana's forehead.

-"Okay. Let's see what magic you got."

Sarah giggled hearing magic and jumped out of the bed. Suhana sat on the bed, looking at Sarah who was now standing on the rug. 

-"Ready?" Sarah's voice laced with excitement.

-"Yup. I'm Ready, My lady."

As soon as Suhana replied, Sarah's expression changed. That child tried to make a weird seductive face, making Suhana's jaw drop seeing the unexpected expression on a 5-year-old's face. Sarah pulled the scrunchie and let her hair fall. Taking slow steps, She whipped her hair, causing Suhana to blink rapidly.

Sarah was trying to swing her small hips like a bar dancer? Suhana never saw anyone dance like this but today? Today, she was watching a kid dancing like that. Suhana clutched the bedsheet seeing Sarah fall to her knees and try to bounce her bum like twerking?  

She was out of words. She didn't know what Sarah was doing and why she thought it would make her feel comfortable. What she was seeing in front of her was more than unbelievable. She didn't want it to be what she assumed but Sarah's dance steps said otherwise.

Sarah was about to pull open her clothes when Suhana jumped out of bed and held Sarah's hand.

-"Ok...ok... That's enough. Wh...what were you doing Sarah!?"

-"I was dancing to make you feel comfortable."

-"Like this?!"  

-"Yes, I saw Rachel dancing like this to make Alex comfortable. So, I wanted to make you feel comfortable too."

-"You saw WHAT!?"

-"Yes, that day I was playing hide and seek with Jesper, Rachel's son. I went to hide inside Alex's closet and I saw him and Rachel coming inside the room. Alex said he wanted to feel comfortable so Rachel danced like this. He was really happy and smiled when she danced like this. But I don't know what happened after some time. He took her to the bed and started hurting her and she screamed."