107. Snobby

   "It turned out to be Auntie. Yes, we arrived yesterday. These items were consigned by train, and we just went to pick them up this morning. Auntie sits in?"

Lu Aiguo quickly put a smile on his face when he heard that it was the landlord, politely Get people inside.

"Don't call me Auntie, we don't like to call it that in the city. My surname is Tao, and everyone calls me Big Sister Tao." The woman waved her hand and said with a look of disgust at them.

"You are from the country, right? Our city is no better than the country. You usually pay more attention to maintaining hygiene, and don't make it dirty and messy. Also, you can't bring people back home for the night, and it's better to have less. Bring someone back. Another one, don't turn on the lights too late at night, the electricity bill will be charged. Of course, you can't speak loudly, or make any noise to make the neighbors rest. If you don't follow these, here I am But it's not good to keep you all."

"It's Sister Tao who is here. Let me introduce you. This is my sister, brother-in-law, brother-in-law, and my little niece. They will be living here in the future, and you will usually take care of them. "

Xia Na and Xia Yuan, who were making dumplings in the house, came out and saw that, Shana smiled at the woman who claimed to be the landlord.

"They rented here with me, and I should take care of them."

The elder sister Tao changed her face to Shana, "I heard the voices of you and your lover in the house last night, and I guessed it was probably Your sister's family is here. It's not easy to come and say hello at night, but it's not just that you will hear a movement at the door, so come over and recognize someone."

"Yuanyuan, this eldest sister Tao is a warm-hearted person. If there is anything unfamiliar nearby, you can ask her." Xia Na smiled at Xia Yuan, and gave the landlord a small hug.

The elder sister Tao was really happy when she heard Shana's praise: "If you have anything in the future, just come over and shout, there are usually people in our family. What should you pay attention to when you live here, I was with their two gay men just now. I said it. I'll leave if I have nothing to do, and you can call me if you have anything."

"We've just come here. I really don't think we'll have trouble with Sister Tao in the future." Xia Yuan also had a smile on her face. When she heard the other party was about to leave, she quickly held back, "Sister Tao, please wait for a while."

She then She turned around and went back to the house, and quickly took out a small basket, which contained about a pound or two of yam, she walked over and handed the basket to Sister Tao, "This is a wild one that grows in our mountains. The yam, I just brought it back to my eldest sister to try it out."

"Oh, why is it so embarrassing? It's not easy for you to bring something from afar, and you are so polite."

Sister Tao took the bag and smiled a lot sincerity. She looked at the yam again and only felt that the thing in her hand looked extremely ugly, the shape was irregular, not to mention gray, with short roots growing on the outer skin, "This thing is rare in our place, what should I do? Eat it?"

"In fact, just peel off the skin and cook it in a common cooking method. Whether it is fried, steamed, used for stewing meat for soup, or porridge, it is very good. You If you think it's too troublesome to eat raw with sugar, it's also good. This yam is recorded in the Compendium of Materia Medica, and it is the most clearing and detoxifying."

Xia Yuan explained in detail with a smile, "But once the yam goes inside the skin, it will The sticky doesn't hinder it, just put it out of the pot immediately, or it will be dark, and the color will not look good, like an eggplant."

"Thank you, I will ask my little grandson to bring you back the basket." The landlord, Mrs. Tao nodded, and quickly left with something to thank.

"It's alright, eldest sister, walk slowly. The basket will be delivered when you are free. Don't worry." Xia Yuan replied with a smile.

When they were far away, Lu Yun whispered "complaint" to her mother and aunt.

"You didn't see that the old landlady was so fierce, and asked if we were from the country. She told us a lot of rules, what to pay attention to keeping clean, don't make it dirty and messy, don't bring people back for the night, Don't turn on the lights too late at night, the electricity bill will be charged."

Lu Yunxue was vivid and made everyone laugh at once.

"Little clever ghost."

Shana first smiled and pinched Lu Yun's little face, and then showed a helpless look, "I haven't been here many times, and I really don't know this person, but it seems that this person is a little bit. The problem of snobbish eyes."

Lu Aiguo and Shitou have been out all year round, and they have seen a lot of people of all kinds, so how could they be stabbed by such innocuous words from the landlord, Sister Tao? He smiled indifferently, and the stone on one side was also calm. Both of them obviously didn't take those few words to heart.

Shana immediately felt that Lu Aiguo and Shitou were not impetuous at all, and their favorability increased a bit.

"It's a pity that the time is too fast. Gu Tianming and I have to go to work again, and there are only limited places to inquire. In fact, this place is really not suitable - the main reason is that the children are too far from school. You can only live temporarily, me and Gu Tianming will ask more to see if there are other suitable places?"

"It's already very troublesome for my sister and brother-in-law. Otherwise, how can we have a place to stay once we come to Haicheng?" Lu Aiguo gratefully said. laughed.

"It's not troublesome, you don't have to be so polite with us." Shana waved her hand.

In fact, Xia Yuan had already communicated with her on this topic just now, and Xia Yuan was also worried that she would move to another place without saying a word, and her sister and brother-in-law would have trouble in their hearts, so she said it first.

Even sisters, sometimes they can't ignore each other's emotions too much in details.

Shana originally felt that this residence was far from the school and was not suitable. Hearing what my sister said, if you didn't even think about it, you should promise to help you find the right place.

At this moment, she watched another performance of Lu Yun's imitation, and suddenly added a feeling that the landlord of this family was not good. At the same time, she also felt a sense of guilt in her heart, which is why she treated Lu Aiguo so badly. Say.

She was relieved when she saw that Lu Aiguo's grateful expression didn't seem to be fake, and then saw the high pile of things on the trolley they pushed back, fixed with thick hemp rope, and couldn't help but say, "There are so many things? You too You have the foresight to even consign the scooter?"

"Hey, I found a lot of good things on the mountain this time. They have been processed and are ready to be sold." Lu Aiguo laughed twice, in fact, they consigned. There are really not so many things, these are the look goods.

"It's just right, let's help bring it in together. If I knew you had so many things in your consignment, you should have asked Gu Tianming to take a half-day leave and help you move back together." Shana said angrily.

"I don't need your help. Shitou and I are used to doing these things, and we can move things in in a while." Lu Aiguo was taken aback when he saw his sister-in-law was about to roll up her sleeves to help out. , quickly jump out to stop it.