72.

  In the main house, Xie Changgen's father Xie Lao Si was smoking a cigarette in silence, while his mother Tian Xiaoju wiped the corners of her eyes and cried to her younger son.

"I've been nice to your daughter-in-law since she entered the house. I thought her mother's family was stronger, but I was afraid that her temper would also be strong. I've been patient with your sister-in-law because I'm afraid I'll make her unhappy. As a result... I'm old When I get old, I have to be angry with my daughter-in-law, why didn't God accept me earlier, woo woo woo."

"Mom, I'm sorry for you."

Xie Changgen was upset by his mother's crying, and his mind became more and more It couldn't be turned, it was like a paste. The balance in my heart suddenly shifted more completely. The vine in his heart called "guilt" grew more and more flourishing.

"If it doesn't work, let my father-in-law and mother-in-law come. I don't believe that they will support their girl blindly."

Xie Changgen spat on the ground and shouted fiercely.

"Cough cough cough"

Xie Lao Si choked on the smoke and coughed violently. While coughing, he pointed at Xie Changgen and scolded, "I think you are the real right and wrong."

"Your mother is already confused, but you are better than blue? Which onion do you think you are? You guys? You are confused, and you expect your Yue family to be confused too?"

Xie Lao Si took a deep breath of the cigarette in his hand, and said in a sullen voice, "No matter where we go to talk about this matter, we will not take care of it and do it. It 's inauthentic. He was laughed at when he said it, and he only lost his face and then lost his lining."

Speaking of which, the big front door that he was currently drawing for three and five cents a pack was still the cousin of his young daughter-in-law at that time, Lu Aiguo's. The boy gave it to him. Every time he came, he would bring a pack or two. He has been saving his smoking since his daughter-in-law was confinement and his two grandsons are almost a year old, and there are still a few packs left to smoke.

He was clear in his heart, why did they give him cigarettes to smoke?

Isn't it just to make the little daughter-in-law stay comfortable in their house? In fact, the family was doing so much at the time. The whole family ate the things that the younger daughter-in-law's family sent to make up their body. He was also very unfortunate. But in the end, he still felt sorry for the eldest grandson and the second grandson, thinking that since the younger daughter-in-law didn't speak up, he would pretend to be deaf and dumb. However, he also warned the mother-in-law of the little daughter-in-law's share of food, and he kept enough food anyway.

But he never imagined that his indulgence would still raise the heart of the eldest daughter-in-law. She felt more and more that it was right for her in-laws to favor the big house, so she acted more and more arrogantly. All day long, she felt as if her little daughter-in-law owed her, and dared to challenge Lu Aiguo's shrewd boy.

Even his little son was confused. As for his mother-in-law, oh, she has never understood it in her life, and I wonder if she will understand it in the future? But at that time, he realized that it would not be of any use. Anyway, he would have been impatient with her for a long time in his life, so it would be good to end it, lest the younger son would be miserable by her again.

"Father?"

Xie Changgen was stunned, he didn't expect what Xie Lao Si said to him would be so sharp and ugly, and his expression was full of contempt. Although he often saw his father talking to his mother with such an expression when he was a child, he never imagined that one day his father would look down on him like this.

Xie Changgen lowered his head, was he really wrong?

"You are immortal, why don't you speak for your own family, but help others?" Tian Xiaoju went to beat Xie Lao Si, "I haven't had a good day with you... "

Shut up. Yes, you forget the pain after a long time, don't you? If you dislike Lao Tzu for not having a good life for you, you should go back to your mother's house, so as not to mess up Lao Tzu's family."