67. Entering the Mountain 3

   Shitou and Xia Yuan were also surprised. The speed was faster than they thought. The chestnuts were collected in less than half an hour from start to finish.

"Yeah."

Lu Yun threw out a bunch of green, thorny skins. As long as things are in the space, she can handle things according to her wishes with only one thought, and it doesn't take much mental energy.

"Where are we going now?"

Lu Yun felt a little tired, but not to the point where she couldn't hold on anymore. It is beneficial to deplete mental power and then restore it. It's just that after all, this is a deep mountain full of dangers.

She thought about it and brought out four kinds of powders and pills that can protect herself and save her life at a critical time. After introducing each type to everyone, she gave everyone a copy, and she also took a copy on her body.

In addition to the medicine, she also took out a sleeve arrow that could be worn directly on the wrist, with a powerful anesthetic effect, which could instantly make an elephant pass out, and equip everyone with it.

This was specially customized by people in her previous life, and it could be fired ten times in a row. She uses anesthesia because her head is not accurate enough, and she is afraid of accidents in an emergency.

After all, Lu Yun was still afraid that just in case when her mental strength was exhausted, some kind of beast would suddenly come to her.

Everyone couldn't put it down when they received it. Lu Aiguo and Shitou were far more fanatical than Xia Yuan, and both stared at Lu Yun like wolves.

"Xiaoyun, what else is there in your big warehouse?" Lu Aiguo was the one who asked the question, he swallowed his saliva, his voice trembled with excitement without knowing it, "If there are any more, take them out and take a look. ."

There are also many cold weapons and hot weapons, all of which are controlled products, and they can't use them when they are taken out.

Thinking of the large number of the most advanced weapons that she had secretly acquired abroad in her previous life, Lu Yun smiled and took out five or six different pistols, all with silencers.

"Dad, and this."

"Gun?"

Lu Aiguo looked around subconsciously, and Xia Yuan was also shocked, covering her mouth.

Shitou looked at the guns meaningfully, then looked at Lu Yun, and picked up a pistol.

Lu Aiguo also reached out and picked up one, and played with it, "Unfortunately..."

"These are too dangerous, let Xiaoyun put them away." Xia Yuan was obviously not at ease with the two of them playing with these firearms .

"It's alright, let's take a look, and ask Xiaoyun to put it away after reading it." Lu Aiguo didn't look at his daughter-in-law to speak for the first time, but just stuck to the pistols without turning his eyes. Stone is not much better than him, just staring intently.

Lu Yun picked up a gun and pulled the safety catch to shoot at a chestnut tree, as a demonstration to show them. Then she started to take it apart again, very slowly, and put it back together bit by bit. The whole process took at least ten minutes. In fact, it was not that she deliberately showed it at a slow speed, but that she could only do this step with her ability. So she practiced for several days.

When she did this, both Lu Aiguo and Shishi couldn't take their eyes off it. As soon as she stopped, Stone grabbed the pistol first and started to take it apart. His movements went from slow to fast, and then faster and faster. Seeing Lu Yun stunned, the gap between genius and ordinary people...

Do you want to be so exciting?

Seeing the stone start, Lu Aiguo watched it on the side. After finally letting him go, he quickly took over and painted the gourd. Unfortunately, he is just an ordinary person, except that he would be better than Lu Yun's first start. So for the most part, with Zhuyu in front, he was instantly turned into scum.

After abolishing his strength, Lu Aiguo finally took the pistol apart, but he couldn't assemble it, and he was sweating profusely. In the end, Stone took over, and it was assembled after three divisions and five strokes. With that speed, that familiar appearance, in his hands, those pistols seemed to have no temper, and they were round and flattened as he kneaded.

How can this make people look so embarrassed? Lu Yun and Lu Aiguo began to have the urge to bury their heads in the sand.

Why is there such a big gap between people?

"Are you finished? If you want to play this, you should wait for the night. It will be dark if you stay here any longer. Hurry up, there is nowhere to go near here. We're here to live tonight." The

more Xia Yuan looked at it, the more frightened she became, but seeing that these two really liked them, just like children who got new toys, she felt helpless.

"There is a piece of yam that is about ten minutes away from here. We can go there first." Shi Shi said, naturally he put two pistols on his body.

Lu Aiguo grabbed two of his hands quickly, and then put down one hand with a smirk in front of Xia Yuan's half-smile eyes, and put the other hand tightly on his chest, pitiful with his big wet eyes. Look at Xia Yuan.

Xia Yuan stared at him hard for a while, then turned her eyes away angrily.

Lu Aigi immediately smirked and put the pistol in his arms very preciously.

Lu Yun immediately put away the rest.

"It's all you, what are you doing with these?" Xia Yuan slapped Lu Yun and whispered blame.

"Hehe, it's dangerous on the mountain, don't blame Xiaoyun, daughter-in-law. She's also doing our best, and what does she know?" Lu Aiguo hurried over to coax people, joking, if the daughter-in-law listens to her daughter-in-law, the next time What if you don't take these guns out anymore?

"...Hmph, I don't care about you, you have to be measured by yourself anyway."

Xia Yuan laughed angrily, and turned her head with a snort. Since the two liked them so much, it was not that she refused to let them contact them. More importantly, she actually believed in her heart that they would not mess around.

Forget it, whatever they want. Love can not taste, she tried. It must be just as sad for things as it is for people, right?

"Daughter-in-law, don't worry." Lu Aili was completely moved.

All the way to the yam field, Lu Yun was lying on the back of the stone and closed her eyes. There are 37 chestnut trees in the wild chestnut forest that I just harvested. I wonder if she can harvest all the yam fields in a while?

She will try her best, and if she can't, come back tomorrow. It's only the beginning of August anyway, enough time.

The group quickly arrived at a sloping field. When Lu Yun saw the huge yam field in front of her, she immediately felt that it was a little difficult to collect them all in one go, but it was not impossible.

She hesitated for a moment and then asked Shishi: "Do we still go in this direction tomorrow?"