52. the upper beam is not straight and the lower beam is crooked

  Thinking of the ending of the three Chen brothers and sisters in the previous life, Lu Yun showed a sneer on her face.

It is said that the upper beam is not straight and the lower beam is crooked.

The Chen family interprets this sentence vividly.

The eldest of their family, Chen Youxian, dropped out of school at the age of 14 or 15 to hang out on the streets. When he was in a group fight with people, he accidentally paralyzed himself. Before half a year, his wife ran away with the people. It is said that he was outside. What did the big boss's mistress do.

The second child, Chen Youxiang, is much better. This man is someone who is good at reading and has a lot of ideas. Probably because I was afraid of the ending of my eldest brother, so I knew how to restrain myself when I was in high school. In the end, I went to college all the way, and in school, I was hired as an innocent and simple "silly girl" in the city with good conditions.

Before the marriage, the Chen family was extremely capable. After getting married smoothly, Chen Youxiang relied on the Yue family to get a good job.

As a result, when she returned to her hometown for the first year after getting married, Wang Lizhen, a mother-in-law, thought that she could handle it casually when she got married. In order to show her mother-in-law's score, she tossed her daughter-in-law to death. As the saying goes, you won't die if you don't do it, and Chen Qiuyu, the little sister-in-law, also joined in the fun. She was jealous of her sister-in-law's jewelry and clothes, so she just picked it up without asking until the last "silly girl" came to her senses. In a rage, she went back to her parents' home, forcing Chen Youxiang to make a choice. Chen Youxiang was not stupid, and stood by his wife and Yue's family decisively.

Since then, the villagers have not seen Chen Youxiang come back for more than ten years. They only occasionally heard Wang Lizhen show off that her son had sent money back, and then kept cursing her daughter-in-law. It made the villagers laugh behind their backs.

As for Chen Qiuyu herself, her parents saw that both sons were unreliable, and the eldest son was paralyzed and his wife ran away. The younger son couldn't even touch his home in the city, and he had no hope of relying entirely on the Yue family. So I thought of marrying her daughter in this village, and I chose a man who was honest, loyal, and weak in character. Pointing to me, my daughter could hold her man, and her family could rely on her in the future.

As a result, Chen Qiuyu did not change her character, and she revealed her true nature not long after marriage. Not only did she learn her mother's problem of chewing her tongue, but she was also better than blue. Gambling money, stealing things, and many men in the village have a somewhat unclear relationship.

Chen Qiuyu's man is indeed "honest". Even if he once caught his wife and others in the woods with disheveled clothes, he just knocked out his teeth and swallowed it, and didn't dare to shout out loud.

As a result, Wang Qiuyu became more and more arrogant. The most serious, and the last time the two families were torn apart, was stealing the 80,000 yuan that my mother-in-law told her man had just taken back from the bank to build a new house, and went outside alone, and after three months of gambling, she was empty-handed when she run back.

That time, her man was brave for a while, grabbed her and beat her to death, and her parents' parents came to make a scene when they heard the wind. In the end, Chen Qiuyu bled heavily, and when he was sent to the hospital, the doctor said that it was just two months of pregnancy and a miscarriage. And because the abdomen was beaten too hard, there is no hope of pregnancy in the future.

In the end, Chen Qiuyu got divorced, and the man did not pursue the 80,000 yuan. Things just came to an end. The two have since become mortal enemies. And Chen Qiuyu simply broke the jar, and started to hook up people everywhere, as long as he gave a little benefit, he could hook up. She has become a slut that almost everyone has heard of.

Chen Dazhuang and Wang Lizhen were not ashamed of their parents, they even acted as pimps, asking for benefits. Several times their neighbors heard that their family was fighting over money. movement.

Snuggling up beside her mother, Lu Yun sighed, she really didn't know what the whole family was thinking? Is this raising children or raising enemies? Probably it can only be attributed to the fact that their brain circuits are different from ordinary people, so they can't be imagined with common sense, right?

The people in the car talked about the gossip about Wang Lizhen's family and then changed the subject and talked about something else.

Probably because Xia Yuan was in the car, no one talked about her.

Only the young daughter-in-law looked at Xia Yuan carefully for a while, and said with a smile: "You are Xia Yuan? Your shoes are so beautiful." There was strong curiosity and envy in her tone, but she didn't. Heard malice.

"Thank you." Xia Yuan's face was a little red, she stopped for a moment and didn't know how to respond, and finally she could only politely nodded her thanks.

The fact that she took the leather shoes stimulated Wang Lizhen just because she felt that it would be able to hit her pain point more quickly, and she didn't mean to show off to others. In fact, she's used to being low-key, and she's really not used to showing off these foreign objects.

The little wife's words made everyone's attention shift again, temporarily put aside the topic they were talking about, and changed their curiosity about Xia Yuan's leather shoes.

"Are these leather shoes expensive? They look much prettier than the ones on Wang Lizhen's feet. I saw the leather shoes on Wang Lizhen's feet in the supply and marketing agency the other day, and they cost nine yuan and five. Shouldn't it be more expensive?" An old lady looked at the black shoes on Xia Yuan's feet with envy.

"How much does it cost?" Another aunt came over and tsk tsk twice.

Seeing everyone's curiosity, Xia Yuan shrugged uncomfortably, "Twenty-five yuan and eight."

"Tsk, Lu Aiguo is really willing?"

"I just didn't expect Lu Aiguo to be so informed." Sigh Xia Yuan blushed even more when the voice sounded.

Here, everyone sat on the mule cart, talking and laughing. Although the mule cart was not comfortable, everyone was in a happy mood.

At the other end, Wang Lizhen and Chen Qiuyu, the mother and daughter, who were walking on the mountain road in dismay, couldn't be so happy.

In the end, Wang Lizhen was still reluctant to give up her leather shoes, so she went back and replaced them with the Jiefang shoes she usually wears. After all, although Jiefang shoes don't look so delicate, they are quite wear-resistant when walking. And then she didn't forget to carry another basket and put the leather shoes in the basket, and put them on when she thought of a place. Of course, in addition to the shoes, she also had a bowl for soup in her basket.

Unfortunately, before taking a few steps, the mother and daughter began to have stomach troubles in turn.

Fortunately, it is a mountain road. No one passes by along the way, and there is no need to find a latrine. As long as the two of them dig into the grass, or hide behind a tree, they can solve the problem with two random grass roots and leaves.

At first, the two thought that there was nothing serious, but they didn't expect that the stomach would have an attack every half an hour or an hour. Both hands and feet were a little weak. By the time the two realized that something was wrong, maybe the overnight wild vegetable wotou they ate in the morning and the raw water they scooped and drank were not clean, they had already walked more than half of the way. It's just stuck in a position where it can't go up or down, and those who don't go back will suffer.

Wang Lizhen hesitated and hesitated, thinking of the cold pot and stove at home, the food is just that, and this wedding banquet will be given regardless of whether she goes to it or not, and more importantly, there is meat at the wedding banquet. Wouldn't it be too bad if you didn't eat a return? So she finally made a ruthless move, and took Chen Qiuyu to grit her teeth and move on.