Thirty five

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
Angry at myself for being in this situation and angry at Lucian for being an idiot. The urge to kill Lucy stronger each day I spent in this place. Being around people that do not trust you can be really exhausting. I really thought Lucian and I were making progress with our bond. Although he annoys me I can feel the urge to mate with him get stronger each day.

After I dreamed of near-death with Lucy, I went into the bathroom to clean myself up. I took a quick shower and whether or not I admitted it I could not go back to sleep because I was scared. Scared of the power Lucy held over my peace at night. What if she truly kills me this time. Her hatred for me burns deep into her soul. It's a good thing we have a mutual feeling because if given the chance Lucy Grinder will be dead.

Because of the fear of going back to sleep I picked up the book about the feud between the wolf and the vampire. It keeps getting better each time I pick it up to read and with where I stopped the last time I think I might learn a thing or two from Guinevere's experience. I flipped through the pages of the old dirty brown book and started reading again.

************
FLASHBACK TO A THOUSAND YEARS AGO

I smiled at my master, Ambrogio. He moved closer to me leaning in as I inhaled my scent.

"You smell like lavender" He pointed out. I gave a shy chuckle. If Lilith could see me I am sure she is going to crack my neck bones till there was no life left in me. She gave me a weapon and I am too scared to use it. He takes a liking to me. I should use this Information to get myself out of this misery. Although knowing fully well that if I act on this information I can't leave this place if it is really true, I can only step up to be his Mistress which I consider better than being a slave.

"Thank you sir" I mumbled.

"Do you know why you are not dead?" He asked. I decided to use this opportunity to act on the information I got earlier today. I moved closer to him and looked up at his very well frame and answered making sure there was no hint of fear or nervousness in my voice.

"Yes," I replied. He looked surprised which is usually unusual to read him but I could. He almost looked impressed with my courage.

"Why so?" He continued with a smirk on his pale face.

"You know I could be of better use to you" I replied this time I already found my way to him making me stand directly in his face.

"Of what use do you think a slave could be to I Ambrogio" His voice loud. Don't chicken out not Guinevere I chastised myself. I looked up and placed my both hands on his lean figure.

"Whatever you want. We both know I could be of plenty use to you" My hands were now roaming his upper body.

He caught my hands and held them with his causing me to gasp at his sudden movement.

"Do not get ahead of yourself. You are just human. You are very replaceable" He warned. I am very sure he could see me visibly swallow. Fear. One thing I should not feel when I want to seduce this man, in fact, any man. I should be confident. With this new pep talk, I gave myself I looked into his red eyes and answered him.

"Yet I haven't been replaced," I said.

"You humans are very fragile beings" He warned. I removed my hands away from his now gentle hold. I moved my hands inside his shirt. He was rigid for a second before he frowned at me.

"What are you doing?"

"Exactly what you want me to do" I moved my hands again.

"Why don't I show you exactly what I want?" He didn't give me the time to comprehend what he meant. He took my hands and held them tightly that I was sure they were going to bruise the next day but I didn't complain about this. Yet to have recovered from the painful grip he moved quickly and slammed my back on the thick tree but still careful not to break my bones. With the way, he kept moving with his speed he didn't care I wasn't a vampire, he moved me alongside him.

My cloth was torn from my body. He moved his hands down and separated my legs wide before lifting me, my legs wrapped around his torso. I didn't know when he got his shorts down, the next movement was his member thrusting hard into me. His trusts were extremely fast and strong as I whimpered under his hold he continued to use me for his own pleasure.

He suddenly moved down that one of his hands was on the ground where my back rested as he continued with his dangerous thrusts. Tears fell from my eyes. With his speed, I don't think I will be able to take this anymore. I wasn't so sure I was ready to risk this if this was what it took to be free ffrom being a slave but I was far too gone now so II just let the tears fall without making a noise.

He pulled out of my now bruised pussy, just when I thought he was done, he turned me over on all four and I was backing him.

"I warned you," He said again before slamming into me from behind. He did warn me but I was too desperate and now my body suffered the consequences. His thrusts didn't get any less aggressive. He continued to ram Into me until I got exhausted. I looked back at him for the first them since he got me on my knees with tears running down my face and before I knew it I was down. I passed out now left at his painful mercy.