Eight

"I'm sorry about Lucy. She didn't know who you were" I roll my eyes

"I'm really tired, what is it that seemed so important that you had to command me to listen to you"

"Nothing really"

"Nothing?" I ask in disbelief, a sarcastic laugh following.

"We don't like being disrespected. You were out of line tonight" He speaks, his voice tight.

"And I do? Of course yes I've been disrespected all my life and I shouldn't care that my own mate is too weak to stand up for me!" I spit.

"I'm not weak. I won't let you question my strength, never!" He says angrily.

"I already did" I reply sitting up well to rest my back on the bed.

"Then don't do it again or else_" He starts

"Hit me? Didn't take you to be the time to hit women" I look at him and see how much I am getting under his skin.

"I would never do that" He frowns.

"I wouldn't be surprised since you already claimed me without my permission"

"That was a mistake" He signs.

"I already apologized for that, why can't you let it go?" He asks.

"Seems like you would have rejected me if you weren't so out of control" I suggest.

"I will never do that. Only a coward tries to hinder the work of the goddess"

"And only a coward watches his Luna being disrespected in front of his pack" I smirk.

"I see this conversation is not getting us both anywhere"

"It actually is" I say

"How"

"I already know you love your reputation more than anything in the world"

"See, this is not an adult conversation" He snaps.

"Well, last I checked an adult conversation requires two adults and I only seen one adult here. If you would excuse me I need to sleep, I have a training to catch up with" With that I turn away from him and pull the duvet closer to myself. It has been on me all through because I am only in my underwear.

"We still need to talk. The next full moon is tomorrow" I pretend like I didn't hear him as I closed my eyes shut. I open my eyes as soon as I hear the sound of the door close shut. I sign. Another full moon? Why do I feel so scared. I have done this thrice why is this time so different?. These are my thoughts as I let myself fall into a deep long sleep. The type of sleep I have never heard since I became a slave. The rest and peace of the night I always craved is now mine and I will not let anything or anyone destroy this for me, not even Lucy. They will need to learn to respect me because I am their Luna.

*************************************************
I rub my eyes as I stretch my hands up in the air to stretch my body. I stay in bed for a few minutes before I eventually stand up to get ready for training. In my old pack I use to train sometimes. I really enjoyed it but I'm always busy working leaving me little or even sometimes no room to practice. I have a little bit of time on my hands here so I can actually train more.

I brush my teeth and washed my face with water just to help soothe my skin. When I finish with the bathroom I put on my only training cloth which is a black sports bra I had since I was eighteen. My boobs are definitely bigger but it's still goes in I guess. I wear the uncomfortable clothing and put on my black leggings that actually fits me. I remember it took me three months to get enough money to get this leggings but it was so worth it. I take deep breaths before making my way to the door. I open the door and walk down the hallway towards the stairs when a voice stops me. I groan when I recognize the voice as Lucy's.

"What do you want?" I glare at her my hands akimbo.

"Your cloth is clearly not your size or is there an ulterior motive?" Lucy mentions.

"You tell me" I stated.

"I think you want to seduce every unmated wolf here" She says again. I smirk.

"Watch out, I like them mated already" The look of shock brings great joy to me. Two can play the game.

"See you Lucy" i spit as I make my way down.

I stand outside the pack house not knowing where the training ground is. I look around in hope that I am going to find Rietta but she is nowhere to be found. I decided to try the right hand side of the pack house since we came in through the left so definitely the entrance and exit can't be close to the training ground. I walk a little when my nostrils pick up the smell of a certain greened eyes. I follow his scent and finally find some pack members all in similar clothing. Their expensive looking wear.

"Raina!" Rietta acknowledges my presence with a smile as she runs towards me to give me a hug.

"I'm glad you could make it" I give a tight smile and nod. I follow her back to where she was standing initially. I look around for Lucian for a while because I can't find him and his scent brought me here.

"He just left" Rietta informs me. I raise my brow at her pretending that I don't understand her. She laughs at my attempt to play dumb.

"Huh?"

"You know who I am talking about, Lucian he just left" I smile.

"Oh I see" What if he left because he caught onto my scent? Oh gosh don't overthink things. There is something bigger ahead of you tonight.

"He will be back soon but I don't think he would appreciate your sport bra" She states jokingly.

"He doesn't have to" I reply. She laughs

"This is why I like you so much"

Suddenly I catch on his scent again and I hear sobs and sniffles of a female alongside angry stomps. The look on Rietta's face is not helping me because she looks horrified and I am backing the sound and the whole scene