Six

"You know we still have to have a conversation right?" He says, few hours into our journey.

"Says who?" I say sarcastically.

"I already apologised"

"What for?" I ask him.

"Don't start that with me" He warns. I scoff.

"Start What?. I know and I've met Alphas like you. You hate being disrespected by people especially when they are lower in rank" I retort

"You're just being overly dramatic" Anger laced in his voice. I rest my back and sign.

"If you don't mind, I need to rest before I start work in your pack so excuse me" I close my eyes when I say that sentence and hum quietly my favourite lyrics to help me get some sleep.

"You don't think you would be cleaning in our pack, do you?"

"Isn't that why I was bought? Or do you want me for sex?" I ask angrily, my eyes now wide open.

"None of that. You are my mate and I needed to have you with me" He explains.

"After three months?. Do you have any idea what heat even means and how much damage it does to a female?" I ask him. Definitely not. I know he has no idea.

"I do know what the heat means"

"I doubt it"

"It's a period when a marked female attracts unmated male wolves in the pack" He shrugs.

"You are missing the important point, there is pain involved. A lot of pain involved. I had to hide from perverts because of what you did to me! I panicked and you decided to punish me!" I scream at him, tears on the brick of my eyes. I close my eyes and take deep breaths so my tears don't fall. I was never weak, Lucian won't destroy that for me.

"It was a mistake!"

"And for three months you didn't realise that. You lie to Logan about us and come into my pack to buy me like I'm your property to own" I say to him. He presses hard on the break of the car making the car come to a sudden stop.

"We're here" He opens the door rather violently and walks away angrily. I roll my eyes at him and take my small black bag and walk behind him, not making the attempt to catch up with him.

"Walk faster, will you?" He stops on his way and asks me with irritation evident in his voice.

"Reduce your pace would you. Not everyone has the energy to watse on being angry" When I catch up with him he continues he angry steps towards the house I know is the pack house because of how it looks.

It is a duplex with light brown paint on the walls outside the building. There is a big garden in front of the house right at the right side of the front space. Pups playing around the yard while there are different group or women probably gossiping about whatever they like.

"Do you like it?" He asks. His question is a surprise to me because it is out of the blue. He stares at me waiting for his answer. I shrug and walk past him inside the pack house.

I walk directly into someone. She is a tall red hair. She had pie in her hand which I have now destroyed because of my clumsiness.

"I'm so sorry" I apologise quickly immediately going down to help her with the wasted pie.

"It's fi_ Sorry who are you?" The red hair asks me confused. I smile and start to answer her when Lucian cuts in

"Henrietta she's Raina" I look at him with  confusion and a hint of anger.

"You finally had the courage to bring her home!" The girl screams.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what he told you but I am a slave and he just bought me" I try to explain when I got pulled into a bone crushing hug. I force a laugh.

"You're crushing me" I manage to say. She moves away apologetically.

"I'm so sorry. I'm just really excited to meet you" She says again. I turn to glare at Lucian only to see him already staring at him. I hurriedly avert my eyes from him and face the girls who still looks very happy about my presence.

"By the way I am Henrietta Randolfr, Lucian's younger sister" She smiles. I do the same almost genuinely.

"So, you seem to have heard about me, I'd like to hear what you know seeing some assholes abandoned me" I fake a smile. Rietta laughs.

"I think we are going to be good friends. Let me show you to the room you will stay during your stay" He says.

"We discussed this Henrietta, she stays with me" Lucian argues. Rietta ignores him.

"The decision is left to Raina to make" She faces me asking me if i wanted to stay with her brother.

"No. That will be so uncomfortable" I complain.

"See, now get going brother. Mum is coming for dinner tonight mind you" She Informs him. I almost laugh at his reaction. He looks terrified.

"Why today?" He grumbles.

"Don't want your family seeing me?" I ask. I really don't want to know the answer to that question so i just hike my bag closer and follow Rietta.

"Ignore Lucian. He's a real softie" She says opening the door to a room upstairs.

"He's your brother" I reply. She laughs

"He has no idea how to handle this whole mate thing and he's literally being freaking out for months"

I gasp on entering the room. The room is a simple looking room and the bed is actually bigger. There is even a dressing mirror! I have a personal bathroom. I jump slightly when I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Sorry I got carried away" I apologise.

"No, it's fine" She says to me I drop my bad on the chair In the room.

"Thank you for the welcome"

"Don't mention. Lucian might seem like he knows what he's doing but trust me he has no clue" She laughs. I nod.

"I'll have a maid bring you to the dining table when it's time" She announces on her way out.

"Wait_" before I could say anything she was already out the room. I sit on the bed and Bury my face in my palm. I'm meeting his family!