Four

Start writing your sTears fall on my cheeks as Lucian licks the wound he left on my neck. He reached to hug me but I move away from him, scared.
"Please stop!" I scream as I cry harder. He looked guilty, his green eyes back begging me to let him hug me.
"Please stop!"
"It's over. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that" He begs. I shake my head.
"No, no please leave me!" He stands up and I see him shift back to his black wolf as he runs out of the forest and I lay there burying myself in my own tears.
*************************************
"Raina!"
"Raina!" I hear my name being called. I groan as I manage to open my eyes. My hand is banging from all the crying and screaming I did over the night. I look around me and see that I am on the bed. I seat up quickly and take a look at the room. With the decorations and setting, I immediately know this is Wren's room. I stand up and move to walk out before I hear his voice from the bathroom.
"Stop Rain" I sign and stand up waiting for him to come out. He walks out of his bathroom in brown shorts. Water drops from his long hair down to his bare chest. I clear my throat and ask.
"Yes," I ask wanting to leave the room as soon as I can.
"Who is he?" He asks. I know what he is talking about but I don't need to tell him anything. We've not even talked like this in year's and he suddenly cares.
"I'm sorry sir but I don't think it is any of your business," I say making sure to hide my irritation to avoid punishment. He smiles and moves close to me. I move away and he stops moving closer to me.
"I'm concerned Rain. Who did this to you?" He asks again?
"No one" I reply tears in my eyes. I am doing my best not to make the tears fall.
"Was it one of the alphas?" He asks again, this time anger in his voice. His fist balled.
"Can I go now, sir"
"It's Wren to you Rain. I care about you and I need to know who did this to you" He says. This time the tears fall and I instantly hate myself for looking weak in front of the enemy. He's your friend, my inner mind says. He is, not after what he did to me.
"It's not your business. You do not care about me because I am just a slave and I now know my place in this pack. Your words years ago, why do you suddenly care!" I scream at him and run out of his room, slamming the door on my way out.
On getting to my room I lay on the bed and let my tears fall freely. All other omega's we're not around meaning there is work but right now I know I can't do anything without angering Taryn.
"Raina!" I hear Logan call my name. Fear immediately creeps in and I seat up.
"Alpha" I answer him running outside the room only to see him standing in front of the room.
"Alpha," I say again.
"Wren made it known to me that an Alpha overstepped yesterday night," He says. I did not talk.
"I'm I right Raina?" I nod, positively.
"Talk. I'm only here because my brother is concerned about you and as Alpha, I am also worried" He says impatiently.
"Yes Alpha" I reply.
"Who was it that marked you," He says, his eyes fixed on my mark. I pull my top up to cover the mark.
"Alpha Lucian," I say.
"Lucian? Are you sure? He's a friend and I don't think he would mark someone who is not his mate" Logan sounds disappointed but there is a hint of doubt and I don't blame him.
"I don't know Alpha. I don't remember the face" I lie. I am not about to cause a fight between two friends all because of my own selfish interest.
"Ok then. If you remember anything make sure to let me know" Logan says.
"Thank you, Alpha," I say making my way to the kitchen.
"I'm sorry this happened to you. I will ask Lucian about this" I stopped in my tracks as soon as he says that.
"No, please. He didn't do anything!" I say rather quickly. I just sold myself out. He smirks.
"He is your mate," Logan says. He is not asking. He knows.
"Yes," I murmur.
"You knew he did this and refused to tell me the truth. Why did he mark you without your permission?" He asks? My question exactly.
"I don't know Alpha. May I leave now?" I ask. He nods. I bow and leave. I decide to have my bath and get dressed before I make my way to the kitchen. When I was done I pick a short fled blue gown that is exactly on my knee. My hair packed in a high ponytail. I use my lip balm for my dry lips and make my way to the kitchen. Unfortunately for my Taryn is there and I can see that she is angry.
"I saw Alpha Wren take her in yesterday," A short blonde says to Taryn. Great, they were talking about me.
"There you are" I force a smile.
"Good morning" I greet and join the rest of the girls.
"What's so good about this morning?. Where were you?" She asks.
"I had a little accident yesterday night," I say. I know that is not the answer she wants but I am not about to make her think I have something with her favourite sibling, Wren.
"I was just told Wren took you into his room yesterday, why is that?"
"I was passed out and he decided to help me" I reply. She scoffs and walks around us before speaking again.
"I don't want a repeat of what happened with Alpha Lucian. Do you understand?" She literally screams at me. I nod.
"I do," I say. She smiles
"Good. Now let's get to work. I am regrouping you all and you will all have new jobs in the pack"tory