Fifteen

Lba 15
After waking up from my dream and repeating the strange words over and over thinking I would get an idea what it meant but I could not figure it out, this already deprived me of any kind of sleep I was expecting. What the hell does s 'Notre origine a apposé un cachet sur cette commande' mean. I'm so confused right now. Do I ask Henrietta or Lucian? Will they know what it means? Won't they think I'm saying rubbish.

Lucian, that was the only think my Bain and mind decided to pick out. My own annoying soulmate I am giving a week to prove to me how much he wants me. Will he really prove to me? And do I really have a choice? I tried switching up to seem bold and confident but it was just not me. I can't pretend to be something or somebody that I am not. I knew I had to respect them whether I liked it or not but I won't let Lucy walk over me because against my will I now have the responsibilities of a Luna on my shoulders. I just hope I last long enough to be a good Luna.

Lucian changed suddenly. This moment he was strong head but now he wants to make it up to me? Why the sudden change of heart? Did Henrietta go behind my back and tell him how much pain I was in during my last heat period? I knew it was something she could do seeing that she made me use his card to eat. His he doing this for his pack? Or does he truly want me has his Luna? Argh, thinking about different things at once is giving me too much headache. I decidedly to stand up and brush my teeth and wait a while for day break.

Grumpily I walked to the bathroom and forced my hands to move and clean my teeth. I washed my mouth and washed my face. There is no point trying to get sleep because I knew I clearly couldn't sleep even if I wanted to. I cleaned my face with my towel and went to the bed. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes and I let my mind drift.

That was a terrible idea. I couldn't think of anything else except Lucian now. I tried so much so think about my weird dream but my mind kept going back to Lucian. Why I'm I thinking of Lucian when I don't even want to remember him? Frustrated, I stood up and decided to do some cleaning to my already cleaned room. I dusted the bed and laid the sheets well. I dusted the chairs and the small table at the middle of the room. I wanted to leave the room to get mops for the room when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said before I could register the fact that someone is here in front of my room this early in the morning.

The door swings open as letting me the person who wanted to enter the room. His scent hits my nostrils before my eyes took him in. Lucian Randolfr walks in with white shorts on with water drops falling from his wet hair on his blue shirt. He had a smile on his usually straight face.

"What_" I started but stopped myself from talking when I noticed two other human maids walk into the room with trays in their hands. I watched them as they walked towards to the table and set the table. As soon as they left I turned to Lucian.

"What is all this?" I asked trying to sound angry but with the smile on his face I knew I failed.

"Good morning beautiful. Let's have breakfast together" He said. He moved to the table while I stood still, still under the influence of shock.

"Why are you doing this?" Because you asked him to you stupid. I told myself.

"Like I said, I want us to have breakfast together and talk about our relationship" I stated. I rolled my eyes at him before walking over to him. I sat on the chair in front of him.

"Thank you" I said. If I knew if I wanted any of this to work I had to put a little bit of effort from my end so I decided to go with the flow. No hard feelings involved just living as the day comes and see what the future holds for me, that I hope I can do.

I sat on the chair and watched him as he served chicken and waffles with syrup and other meals. I took a huge bite from the waffles.

"How do you like it?" He asked.

"Good" I said with a full mouth.

"Raina I really want this to work without us being toxic" He said in between breakfast.

"You already made it toxic when you marked me and abandoned me for three months" I said avoiding eye contact with him.

"I know and I am deeply sorry. I am usually a very respectful person I don't know what came over me that night"

"And the nights after" I added. He sighed

"Yes, and the nights after. That wasn't me"

"Why didn't you come back?" I asked the only question I really wanted an answer to. Why he marked me I do care about but why he left without coming back for so long bothered me. Didn't the mate bond affect him with our distance? I wondered.

"As much as I hate to admit, I was scared. I had marked you without your consent and I didn't want to see your reaction when I came back for you. Your tears that night hunt me everyday. I didn't want to see those eyes that were filled with tears because of my impulsive thinking and actions"

"Thank you for breakfast" I said after eating all that I could which wasn't much. He had a frown on his face.

"You barely ate anything" He complained.

"I'm not used to eating this early, besides my stomach is so full right now" He stood up from his chair and scooted the table giving him enough space to squat in front of me. He held my plates in his hand and gestured for me to take the food from him.

"I honestly can't take anymore," I said truthfully.

"Take just this one" He begged. I opened my mouth and took the food in my mouth.

We both were done with breakfast and Lucian told me he had some work to do.