Twenty two

Lucian dropped me on the passenger seat and helped me strap my seat belt. When he was done he walked to the order died and got into the car. He started the engine of the car when I decided to ask him for today's plans.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. Still driving, he looked back at me,

"It's a surprise, be patient" He said. Smiling, I nodded. I will wait even though it is killing me. Few minutes on the road and we haven't gotten anywhere that looked like anybody was living there. I was very anxious but Lucian has refused to let me even have a guess of what today is all about so I decided that to enjoy the day I have to play along with his tune, live the day by the minute and see what plan Lucian has for the both of us.

"Tell me more about Raina" Lucian said. I stared at the beautiful man as he drove with all concentration.

"There is nothing to know about" I answered looking forward.

"I'm sure that's not true" Lucian insisted but when I refused to say anything he began to ask me questions.

"Ok then, are you ok with me asking you questions?" He asked. I nodded. He smiled and then began.

"If you don't mind your age?" He asked. I looked at him surprised he had no clue what my age was.

"Twenty one" i answered. He quickly turned to me taking his eyes off the road which made me scared.

"I'm not ready to die please" I said. He nods and then turns his attention back on the road.

"We are almost there Rain. what do you like doing at your leisure?" He asked.

"Leisure?" I said laughing.

"I was always working and if not working trying to get some rest from the workload" I explained. Lucian moved his right hand till it got to my thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"I'm going to change that Rain, I promise" He still did not remove his hands. Does he not realize how much his hands on my thigh is affecting me especially with a wolf like mine. I spent the rest of the car ride imagining if I could just have  Lucian fuck me in his car seat, which was all my wolf's idea and now I can't get the image out of my head. Horny little thing. Damn you!

"We're here" He said as soon as we got to the front of a big building which looked like a mall.

"You brought me to the mall?" I asked.

"We are getting you cloths and everything you need"

"I don't need clothes_" I started but Lucian was having none of it.

"You don't have to be stubborn about this" He said sounding tired.

"How tired are you?" I asked. He looked at me, confused.

"Tired? Why do you think I'm tired"

"You sound and look tired, is this because of me?" I asked again. I nodded, no.

"I had work done overnight, don't worry about me" He said holding my hands as we both walked into the shop.

"Why didn't you just postpone this outing. You need some rest" I insisted.

"You gave me a week Rain, taking rests will get me nowhere" She said leaving me speechless. You don't need a week to prove anything Lucian, I'm staying. I didn't say that to him of course but I knew I couldn't leave. Henrietta was on big reason and Lucian was another. As weird as it may seem I actually want to get to know his parents and this pack.

"A day off will do you no harm" I said.

"We are here now, don't you think going back without doing what we want is more tiring?" I nodded and followed him inside.

    We started with picking clothes. I did not know what to pick so Lucian helped me pick must of the clothes which where mainly shorts, baggy tops, tank tops, jeans and gowns. Just when I thought we were done we went to another shop and I was beyond tired already.

"Just some dinner gowns for pack occasions, you need them" He said persuading me to go into this new building with him. He put the effort the least I could do was make him see I appreciated his effort. I smiled.

"Sure. Anything"

"Welcome" A tall lady that wore a short tight black skirt and a top that hardly fit her boobs. Her long, healthy looking black packed in a high ponytail but still falling on her back. She smiled at Lucian completely ignoring me. I didn't even care, I need food and that is all I can think about at the moment.

"I will like some dinner gowns for my lady here" He held my hand and pulled me so I was standing beside him. He wrapped his hand around my waist.

"Of course sir, let me show you some of our best dresses" She offered.

"They are for her so show them to her, I'm just tagging along today" He said. He knows what this lady is doing and he's doing something about it in the nicest way possible. This leaves me to wonder, if Lucian is this good how and why did he go out of control the night he left his mark on me.

  The lady didn't seem pleased with his sentence but she still took me to get some gowns. I picked ten with the intention to try them on and have Lucian pick his favorites.

"Your dressing room please" I asked.

"Over there" She pointed to the side where there was a small door. Lucian was actually sitting on the chair around the mirror in front of the dressing room, great. I was about to make my way to the room when I noticed he made no move to help with the dresses.

"Bring the gowns with you please" I smiled at her and walked quickly holding the red gown with me as she came along with the rest of the dress. This is not a me character but I did it either ways.

"You found gowns you like?" Lucian asked.

"Not quiet. I picked ten. I'm going to try them on now and I need your help to help me pick the best" I said. He smiled at me.

"Why can't we pick the ten?" What?

"Because it is not needed. We don't have to waste money" I said. The lady came not long after and Lucian instructed her.

"Pack the dresses, we will have them all" She did not hesitate.

"Let me try this on at least" I begged.

"You don't have to ask. I'll be waiting" I went into the room and removed my clothes and put on the long red gown. It was a sexy Elegant One Shoulder High Split Cutout evening dress. The cutout was a diagonal line across my breast while the left thigh down had a slit with a flowing material behind the gown. My little tummy fat made me insecure about the dress that I didn't want to leave the room in the dress.

"Is everything ok?" Lucian asked.

"Yes" I said from behind the door.

"Do you like the dress?" He asked.

"No" I answered.

"Can I come in?" He asked. I though for a minute and I answered.

"Yes" I opened the door. He closed the door immediately and stared at me without saying anything.

"You look_"

"Terrible I know" I cut in. He moved closer to me.

"Far from terrible, you look perfect" He whispered when he was close enough. His hand on my lower back.

"Thanks" I mumbled.