Nine

Muttering all the courage I have and turn to see what is making everywhere so quiet. I stare at crying Lucy, dumbfounded. What has she done?

"I warned you" He snarls moving closer until he stands in front of me. The intensity of if his anger radiates through him. I hold my breath and mask my nervousness with a frown.

"About what exactly because all I remember you saying were unnecessary rules" I reply.

"What you have done is unforgivable" I stare in confusion.

"What exactly I'm i being accused of?" I ask tired of the games he is playing with me.

"You moved to hit Lucy and even called her names_ wait what are you wearing?" He asks me all his attention now on my breasts.

"One i didn't touch Lucy, secondly I didn't call her names only if she changed her name from Lucy and for the last time whatever i do with myself is non of your business!" I snap at him.

"It is" He murmurs.

"If you will excuse me I just lost the zeal to train" I get pulled back with my hair. I scream from the pain the pulling is going to my hurting scalp.

"I challenge you to a fight. I want to show everyone exactly why you are not fit to be Luna" I look at Lucian but he takes his eyes off me as soon as we make eye contact. Nobody here is my family nobody here cares if I get killed doing this. She's obviously stronger and more experienced than I am.

"I don't need to prove to anyone. I was claimed and it can't be changed so get used to me being here" I reply her angrily. She laughs.

"Pathetic excuse of a leader" I shoot her a glare and voice out.

"Fine, you want a challenge?" Henrietta touches my shoulder and whispers.

"Raina please don't" She begs. I turn and give a sad smile as I follow Lucian and Lucy to the clearer space of the training ground.

I make the first move to punch her but she was quick to move away from my fist hitting her face that I wanted to hit so mad. I move back and move forward again to give another hit when she gets a hold of my right wrist and twists it so hard that I scream out in pain. She pushes my to the ground with full force. I groan in pain when I feel the pain of her kick in my abdomen.

"Aah" i clutch to my stomach in pain. I make an attempt to stand up but she pulls me by my hair and makes me stand up.

"You don't belong here!" She spat. She throws me against whatever I don't even know but I fall on the ground. She walks away from the training ground while I stay on the floor with my busted lips and swollen eye.

I feel a lot of pain all over and everybody stands far from me and stare at their Luna who can't fight to save her life. I truly do not belong here but where do I go? Back to my pack? Never. Someway or the other they are going to respect me even if their weak alpha wouldn't.

I spit out the blood piled up in my mouth and stand up. Henrietta is already by my side trying to help and I shove her out of my way.

"Leave me!" I say. I walk back towards the pack house and feel a lot of eyes on me as I walk past talking members of the pack. Their whispers of mockery and laughs at the excuse of a Luna that I am. I skip the kitchen even though my stomach is crying for some food and water. I can't stay here with all of the pack members staring at me with their judgmental stares.

I remove my awfully tight bra and yank my leggings off my body and go to the bathroom. I spend extra time washing my hair and my entire body so I will have something doing all day because I know for sure that I am not leaving this room today. After hours of spending insane time in the bathroom.

I come out to clean myself and put on my maid uniform from my old pack. It is a knee length ugly brown gown that is oversize. I let my hair down to give it time to dry. I lay on the bed and let my mind wander of to the horror of staying in a place where nobody wants me with one question lingering in my thoughts, why did he bring me here?.

************

I wake up due to the mild hotness I feel in my body. I know it's just my body preparing me for the bigger and more intense pain for the night. I stand up and pull the curtains to look out the window. I see the moon rising already. I pull the curtain back and and sit down on the bed and wait. I wait for the pain and the usual feeling of loneliness but this time there is not Wren to help me. This time I am alone in this strange place. Just my second day here and I feel horrible. What more about my forever here. Do I leave?

"Raina!" Henrietta bangs in the door and calls my name. I send a glare I know she isn't going to see to her but stand up anyways. She's the only who has been trying to help since I got here and yelling at her like that after I embarrassed myself was not very nice of me.

I open the door and welcome her into the room. She has a plate of food and a cup of water in her hands which I help her to bring into the room. I close the door and lock it.

"Hey" I whisper.

"How are you doing? He asks.

"Good. I'm sorry about this morning. I was just really pissed at myself, at Lucy and my sick excuse or a mate"

"My brother" She smiles. I sign.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, it's just that I'm trying and if he really his interested in making this work like you said he has to act like it." I complain. She moves close to me.

"I know he's being stupid and Lucy isn't the nicest person around but they will come around" She assures me.

"So I wait till they come around? Why can't they both stop being stupid. What's the deal with Lucy anyway? Isn't the Beta her mate?"

"Yes he is. Rick is currently not home and she's just doesn't fully trust you yet but she's a kind soul" i scoff. I hold my breaths and hold my belly tight when I feel the first Sting.

"What's wrong with you" Rietta says with worry in her eyes.

"H..ea...t" I manage to breath out and I suddenly fall. Why is the pain ten times worse. Can this be because I am closer to my mate now?

"What do I do?" Rietta panics.

"I need a cold bath, very cold" I cough mid sentence and say.

"Ok, stay here I'll be right back" She runs out the room.

I crawl to the bathroom and sit on the floor and let the cold water from the shower pour on me doing almost nothing to the excruciating pain all over my body. Tears fall form my eyes as I try so much not to scream and make the pain stop.

"Raina!"

"Here" I call out with the last bit of energy in me.

"Oh my goddess" She kneels beside me and that is the last thing I hear before I pass out in her arms, my tears heavier with so much more emotions than the last three I have experienced.