Twenty eight

Sometimes being bold does not mean you are not scared. Talking back at someone who is stronger does not mean you think you can beat them. Disobeying orders does not mean you are not a little scared of the consequences but what i have learned my week of staying here is know your worth to someone. I know the power i hold over Lucian Randolfr, I am his soulmate and he is Alpha.
Alpha's tend to be more protective and attached to their mates and that is where I, Raina Belmont know the power i hold over Lucian Randolfr. I may hate everyone but that doesn't mean they have to know. You can use people for your own gain too.

These were my last thoughts as i fell asleep on my bed.
**********
"Come here Raina. You belong with us, your true self is hidden and you must find it!" The man screamed at me. My fast heart beat can be heard by any wolf around because of how scared i was.
"what are you and what do you want with me?" I screamed back at this person standing over me his fangs out partly like that of a werewolf in transition.
" I am a vampire darling and soon you will know" He had a bug smile on his face.
"Please don't kill me" I begged. I do not know much about these creatures but I know the look on his face. The look of a predator analyzing its prey. A look I know all too well. Tears fell from my face as he held me up by my shoulders.
" I can't kill you even if i wanted to" He snarls at me his fangs becoming visible.
"Let me go please" He raised me higher and he threw me against the tree.
***********
What the hell was that dream? I woke up scared. A vampire! That's how they look? What did he want with me? and why do I have dreams since i moved here. I always had dreams but these new ones are more scary making me question myself. Why i'm i seeing these. Do all wolves have dreams with meanings too? I thought to myself.
LUCIAN!
His name popped in my head. I need to see him. I won't deny the fact that i am scared and he is the only one I know will protect me with all of him so I stood up, opened the door to my room and ran as fast as my leg could take me. I ran up the stairs to Lucian's room.
I was suddenly pulled inside the the special library. My heart skipped a beat. I opened my mouth to scream but I lost my voice. I did not cry. I do not know who this is and i will not make them see me cry for being pulled but why can't i talk. The light switch turns one and i am faced with the blonde hybrid. I glared at her and she laughed. I frowned. I thought Lucian said she does not practice magic anymore.
"Promise not to talk and I will give your voice back to you"She finally spoke up. I frowned at her but nodded either ways. Lucy moves closer to me and stares at my neck.
"What the hell was that for?" I whisper yelled at her her. She smirks at me.
"We need to talk" She answered.
"About what? Did you find the spell?" I asked suddenly feeling anxious.
"Move closer" She instructed. I looked at her. My guts says not to trust her. Why should i have to move closer.
"So you will kill me?" I asked her annoyed at her. She did not have to kidnap me into this room.
"I can't even if i wanted to" She replies. Wait, that was the same thing the vampire said to me. What is it with everyone wanting to kill me?
"What does that mean?" I asked curiously.
"It's better if you don't know. That's not why I brought you here Raina" She snapped.
"Why did you bring me here then?" I asked.
"Move closer idiot" She screamed.
"It won't hurt you to be nice for once and keep your voice down, Lucian is sleeping" I warned.
"I know. I what him to come here but before then I have to do this" She moved closer to me and pressed her thumbs on both sides of my head and said,
"Rovescio"She pushed me to fall against the shelf and turned her back on me.
"By the way, I was responsible for your first dream and I triggered your inner self to have the second to scare you here" She spat leaving me alone. Before I could stand up I heard fast steps approaching me. I could not stand up to hide myself because the memory of the past hit me strongly. I remember.

Lucy is Olivia and she hates me because I asked her father for permission to make her play with me. I just wanted a friend at that age but she left. After I begged her not to leave she did not stay. Her father took her away but why did she use a spell on me? Why? And why does she hate me? We talked for a few days but I still considered her a friend.

"Who is it?" I asked looking up. I saw a shadow stand over me. A very familiar one at that.

"Lucian?" I asked. The person nodded and I became calm and happy. It's Lucian.

"Lucian" I called again bursting into tears. He bent down and picked me up.

"Rain. What happened? How did you get in here?" He asked looking worried at my crying mess.

"I__Lucy_sheisoliviaandsheusedaspellandicouldnottalk" I rushed. With the look on Lucian's face, I could see that he did not understand what I said. I opened my mouth to talk but Lucian stopped me.

"Calm down. You need sleep and maybe when you wake up you will explain better" I frowned at him

"I'm not crazy Lucian. I know exactly what happened" He sighs. He leaned forward and kissed my head.

"Get some sleep" He whispered and left.

Angry I stood up and checked through the library for the book I started the other day. I need to know more about us wolves and other supernaturals to understand what every the hell is happening or seems to want to happen soon.

'THE FEUD BETWEEN TWO WORLDS'
The wolves and the vampires.

I smiled picking the book up and I went back to my room still angry at everyone but I am more invested in this history. I need to know more.

I locked the door and opened the book to read the story from where I stopped the last time.