Twenty four

Megan Fox!

Was she in trouble after all alpha Lucas doesn't have the best history?

"Is anything wrong?" Lucian asked from beside me. I quickly nodded telling him no.

"No. It's from an old friend. Thank you for today" I said turning to hug him. I let him hug me, who knows I might be needing it after the letter I hope not. Like that Lucian and I parted ways for the night. Curious I hurriedly went to the room and locked it as I opened the letter to read the content.

    Raina,
With great sorrow and fear, I write this to you in the hope that you find a way to help me. I found out you were taken my alpha Lucian, words have it that he is a very good man and this leaves me rest assured that you are in good hands but I can not say the same for myself.

   I have been with alpha Lucas for months now and he has used me up just like he had promised. I had no way of escape then and I surely don't have now. Alpha Lucas after deciding that I was of no use to him sold me off to a vampire king of whose the name I have no idea.

   I don't know what to do. I hope you can help me out. He doesn't let me out of his sight for the fear that I might escape. But I know I must not end up with the vampire king no matter what.
   My experiences with Alpha Lucas have been awful. I cannot begin to recount them all but I will include some of them in this letter to you.

        My first night in alpha Lucas's pack I was raped. Knowing I already belonged to him I knew I had to give in and let him sleep with me but he did not seem pleased about my acceptance. He wanted me to struggle with him but I knew better than that, this made him angry so he called his beta. Seeing this huge and angry looking man brought fear to my heart so I panicked. His beta took joy in my fear, pinned me down and forced his way with me for hours. I was already exhausted from struggling so I let him do to me whatever he pleased. Alpha Lucas decided this was the best time to have a go with me. I was tired and scared, this was just my first night. I tried to beg him to let me have a rest before he touched me but this fueled his ego and he had his way with me.

           As bad as my first night was I was determined to make it through with alpha Lucas but I tell you, Raina, he is a sick man. After two weeks of staying there without doing anything but give him a blow job every night. I thought things were going to be better for me but I thought wrong.

      He had a meeting of Alpha's in his conference room. This meeting consisted of ten alpha's. I was summoned to the room and I immediately knew that he was up to no good but what choice did I have? I went.

   "Strip," He said to me as soon as I got to the conference room. I was embarrassed, Raina but I did it either ways, I didn't want him getting angry at me in front of these men because if there was one thing, Lucas, it was being disrespected. When I stripped he boasted to the alpha's that he had the most obedient slave. I stood there and watched as these men took joy in this torture. I can not write on this but he slept with me there in front of all of them. This day I knew he was a man who would do anything to gain the respect of others even if it meant he did embarrassing things to himself in the process.

   This went on for a while until this weird man came along. With his scent and the way he held himself high I knew he was not a wolf nor was he human. I found out he was a vampire. Raina, did you know vampires existed? Because I didn't. According to the information, I gathered he was the vampire king and he is a very egoistic bastard worse than Alpha Lucas. Because these two men were alike they both took joy in taking turns with me as they watched my bruised up body when they were done.

    On this faithful day, I decided I had to run away from him, a plan I knew wouldn't work but I had to try if not I would never forgive myself for never trying to help myself so like the fool I was I ran out in the woods in the night without anything because I did not want anything to slow me down. Unfortunately for me, the vampire king was out in the woods searching for whom to devour like the devil he was. He saw me and took me back to Lucas despite my begging. Alpha Lucas was furious and that was when he decided I was of no use to him. The vampire saw this as an opportunity and he took it. Alpha Lucas being his greedy self accepted the deal and sold me to him. The King had somewhere to be so he said I would accompany him. The event is in a week so Raina I have just one week with Alpha Lucas. Just one week is left for you to help me. I need your help.

                                                          Megan.

My tears fell on the piece of paper this was letter was written on. My heart broke into a thousand pieces for Megan. She is going through all of this. What do I do? How do I ask Lucian for help? Can he help me? Will he be willing to help me? What exactly do I tell him? I did not know what to do but I knew I had to help her, one way or the other.

       In my conflicting situation and tears a wave of sleep I did not think I was going to get hit me and like that, I slept with sorrow in my heart.