Chapter 1 - Scrum Debate + Class Trial 2

-
- Scrum Debate: Begin! -

Is Satoshi the killer?

He has to be!:
- Ryoko
- Yukari
- Akihiro
- Kokoro
- Shunsuke
- Yuna
- Kairi

-

He might not be the killer at all!:
- Chiyo
- Hidemi
- Finn
- Tatsuo
- Satoshi
- Kenjiro
- Shouko

-

- Begin! -

-

-
Akihiro: We saw Satoshi outside last night! That's gotta make him suspicious.

"Kenjiro, you got this!"

Kenjiro: Um...Just because we saw him o-outside doesn't mean he's the killer...

-
Kokoro: But that was twenty minutes before Akemi died!

"Tatsuo, take this!"

Tatsuo: But we don't know who Akemi even met with. What if it wasn't Satoshi?

-
Shunsuke: Even now...The fiend refuses to cooperate! Signs of a blatant killer!

"Shouko, tell 'em!"

Shouko: A lack of cooperation...That doesn't mean he's a murderer.

-
Yukari: His damn talent is suspicious enough. The asshole didn't even want to investigate!

"Finn, your turn!"

Finn: So? His 'damn talent' has nothing to do with it!

-
Ryoko: Then...What if Akemi were to have his secret? I'm sure that would spark outrage!

"I got it!"

Chiyo: That's impossible...Because I was the one who got Satoshi's secret!
-

"This is our answer!"

-

Our podiums lowered as everyone was now staring at me.

"Chiyo...What did you just say?" Hidemi asked.

"If you didn't hear me the first time, I said I was the one who got Satoshi's secret." I crossed my arms, reiterating my point. "There's no way Akemi sent Satoshi that note, 'cause Akemi never got Satoshi's secret. So Satoshi can't be the killer. He's innocent."

"Now do you believe us?" Tatsuo questioned the opposing side.

"Well...With evidence like that, I guess so-"

"Hold on a moment!" Ryoko cut Yuna off. "Chiyo, how about you prove it?"

"H-Huh?"

"What if you're lying right now? Hm? To prove that you're not, tell us Satoshi's secret." She smirked. "I'm sure he'll have no problem with it! I mean, he couldn't even defend himself in an argument which could've determined his fate."